loaning out my slave

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
WildWendy

loaning out my slave

Post by WildWendy »

I'm not sure which category this goes in but this seems most logical.
Have any of you had experience with loaning out a slave?
I have not, and seek some guidance from those who have.
I saw an ad for an all-female party which is looking for a male servant.
What are the risks involved? What should be specified in the agreement.
There would be payment, since I see no possibility of reciprocity.
Two things which I will definitely include in the negotiations.
He will be wearing a leather mask with only mouth and eye holes - - his identity will be a secret.
And he will be wearing his chastity cage, for obvious reasons.

What else should I ask for or negotiate?
lj

Re: loaning out my slave

Post by lj »

I've not had personal experience of this, but have seen a fair bit of similar arrangements with people I know. The nearest I have been to this was as a "naked chef" at a dinner party, the result of an "Auction of Promises" (not naked, but locked in a chastity device and wearing an apron!)

I would doubt you would get any payment, reciprocity or not. There are many male submissives who would be delighted to offer their services for free. It would be up to them to negotiate their limits etc.

If the ad requires a submissive who has a Domme, willing to loan or hire their submissive, then you can negotiate whatever you wish, but they may have requirements you can't agree to. You have already decided on the chastity device, and I assume the hood is locked on as well, which helps guarantee anonymity. You might want to require no marking or bruising, certain forms of punishment, humiliation, sexual acts - your choice.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
noble

Post by noble »

Having been the "loanee," the locked-on hood is mandatory.
And fun, watching all those present trying to figure out if they know me.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

A previous comment is completely accurate. Do not expect any payment for what many submissive me will do free.
I speak from experience. I was hundreds of miles from home and read an ad in an alternative newspaper.
I answered the ad and did ask about money. She responded that since she was in a pinch, since her previously contracted slave came down with the flu, that she would lower my price to $100. When I commented that it was a fair mount, she directed me to bring it in cash. Then was when I found out about the economics of it.

She did say that I was to be naked so I decided it was best to wear my chastity cage. Yes, it violated the exact wording, but since it was to be all female, just a precaution. (Besides, she couldn't reject me!) In a way, this was a mistake on my part because several of the women thought that it was their right to tease me to see my penis grow and then be trapped in the cage. Some of them succeeded, and my poor penis didn't make it to full size. They laughed; I was humiliated. Would do I do it again? Yes, but only being totally anonymous.