spandex sleeping bag

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Darkrope

spandex sleeping bag

Post by Darkrope »

Hi all,

Recently i was searching for an easy way to do a SB sleeping bag session and i bumped into this shop : http://www.fets-fash.com/s01.php?&sp=en&cur=eur&ag=5
After some hesitation i bought myself a sleeping bag like this: http://www.fets-fash.com/Bodybag_with_3 ... brics.html not knowing at that point if i would be able to use it solo.
When it came in, i was surprised by the nice quality of the spandex and fabrication. the arm sleeves are nicely set in and for me it is impossible to get out of them once the zipper is closed. The only less thing is that the zipper doesn't stay where you leave is. Under the tension of the fabric it opens up again unless it is completely closed (the sliders are touching, i mean). Later on i learned that this is a good thing when going solo.... because once a certain opening occurs after relentless chewing string and pulling it, the zipper opens up itself.
About the string: after some experimenting with using one sleeve i found out that a string connecting the top slider and bottom slider (there are three) and long enough to run the length of the zipper could help me to close the bag and if there is light i succeed in retrieving the string in my hands (thru the fabric) to pull the zipper open again.
Today i have done a morning session of 1.5 hours and tonight i want to try to sleep in it.
Aside that i discovered a new fetish for me... spandex.....
I love the feeling of it against my skin.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
Gregovic

Re: spandex sleeping bag

Post by Gregovic »

I realise there is a good chance you'll ignore this warning, which is your choice but I feel I do have to make this comment:

You should realise that the only (very minor) failure that has to occur for you to get stuck is the zipper getting caught on something when nearly closed. Maybe a bit of something you are wearing, or the fabric of the bag itself. In this scenario the zipper is the main failure point so the question you need to ask is do you really trust that zipper with your life? (You MIGHT be able to manipulate scissors enough to cut your way out, but that has it's own risks of injury.)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Thanks for wakeful remark.
In case of zipper failure and/or an emergency i thing it would be possible to rip de bag or at least cut it open.
The bag is loose enough to manipulate a pair of scissors or a cutter without possible injury.
For the rest; i trust my life to 124 square inch of rubber every day at 80 miles/hour because that all what keeps my car to the road.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Nice product! Great when having a partner who will let you out when they get tired of the game.
Zan

Post by Zan »

I've been looking at getting this one with the internal sleeves option, http://www.zentai-zentai.com/black-lycr ... s-497.html