Know any Vibrator with Random Settings

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
lkl

Know any Vibrator with Random Settings

Post by lkl »

As mentioned above, was wondering if anyone knows of any.
A vibrator that randomly vibrators at random duration or such. Been trying to look for one, but couldnt find any.
Blacky

Re: Know any Vibrator with Random Settings

Post by Blacky »

I don't know of any.
But there are a couple of arduino setups described in the DIY section that could be very close to what you are looking for. :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Find one with corroded battery contacts.

I had one go rogue on me during a session. It was happily buzzing away inside me when it quit. I was on the brink of a Big One. Now I was pissed. I rolled over so I could start releasing myself and the darn thing started up again, first slowly, then it sped up to full again, and slowed, stopped, started again, etc. Completely random!

It drove me nuts.

But after it was finished, I concluded it was one of the best SB sessions ever. Complete lack of control. I investigated and found that the spring contact on the bottom cap of the vibrator was corroded.

I never got it to do that again.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I have this vibrator

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TVJN4YU

The center button has multiple modes and the last one randomly switches patterns (some very low to high.) Because the switch is electronic putting it on an AC timer it will not turn on without pressing a button, but of course it will turn it off, so it limits you for self bondage.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

It could be done with some very simple Arduino code and a variable vibrator.

Random number for intensity
Random number for "on-time"
Switch off, stay off for a random time
Rinse, repeat
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Buy this or the wireless upgraded one.

http://www.lovelifetoys.com/NaughtiBod-3-OH

Then make playlist. Or make an audio file of random sounds and lengths and volumes. You dont have to listen to it but you could make custom "songs" you like.

You could also set up a microphone somewhere, like near a busy road, and have that volume relayed to the vibrator. That would be completely random and unpredictable.
cbshackle wrote:Because the switch is electronic putting it on an AC timer it will not turn on without pressing a button, but of course it will turn it off, so it limits you for self bondage.
I found taping something over the power button, holding it down, when the power comes back on, it also turns the wand on. Try it with your finger on the power button and plug it in. Thats how I use my timer.
iceman

Post by iceman »

Check out what lovense.com has. not random but your could let some random person control it randomly, or as with the previous post let a song or noise control them. I have the hush plug and depending on the usage levels the batteries have lasted for no less than 2 hours and as long as 5. And one of the two most comfortable plugs I have ever used.
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Wow. Have to get that. Just bought the 1.75in Hush. Ill let you know how I like it.
Morn

Post by Morn »

Take a look at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=10259.

They sadly don't have a public API (I had luck and got in early) but they suck at making their site secure so the documentation on how to access it via LAN/WLAN is visible for everyone. If you can program good enough to make your preferred random function it should be really easy to access the toys if you use the LAN mode through the body chat app.

Also if you have a bit more experience you should easy connect to it yourself. It boils down to create the BT connection and then send "Vibrate:1-20" to control it and there is a third party python library too with open source.