A way to tie yourself

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
xuebaimeng

A way to tie yourself

Post by xuebaimeng »

Year, I want to share one of my SB methods, but hope that you can read my poor English :oops:
This method is used ropes, and you can use stockings in some body parts.
First,you should use a long rope,around 7~10 meters. Put it on your back neck,and twine it through you shoulder to you back,as more times as the length of rope to disperse the stress of ropes in your back neck. And be careful,don't round your neck to make you breathless.
Second,make a Chinch Noose and link it to the the rope behind your neck. Adjust the rope of the Noose to make sure your two hand can dig into the noose behind your back.
Third,use a rope to twine your arm round and round from neck to wrists. And when your twine your wrist and make a knot ,your can twine it loosely and make it your left hand can dig into your right hand's rope and your right hand can do the same.
Ok, finally, you can make your hand dig into the noose in other hand behind your back , both hands do the job. Now, your hands were tied together behind your back, but you can escape it easily. So, make your together hands into the Chinch Noose you make in 'Second' process, tighten it. Then,your hands were total across tied together and hung behind you back.

This method is above,and before you do it,you can tie your legs,gagged your mouth or make a hogtie position as you like. But you must make sure you weren't in danger when your finish above SB. Because you can't free yourself but to cut the ropes by knife or scissor.

There are some tips. First,your can use stockings to replace ropes when your twine your arms,because it is easier for your wrist to dig into the other noose. Second,don't hang your hands behind your back too high,or they will go numb soon. Third, when you first use this method, don't gag yourself or tie your legs,add this action after practicing it for two or more times. Forth, when you want to get free,just cut the rope link your hands with neck,then you can escape easily. Fifth, before do SB, you should practice how to use knife or scissor when your hands across tied behind your back,it is different than you think. Finally,safety again. :!:
xuebaimeng

Re: A way to tie yourself

Post by xuebaimeng »

Forgive my poor English :oops: If there something you don't understand,reply and I will explain it in detail. :rofl:
Wish you will like it!
Cotrap

Post by Cotrap »

Do you have any images or photos about that? :D
xuebaimeng

Post by xuebaimeng »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMvhV2FAPfY
Seems like it,but a bit different.