Jacket fetish and long walk

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Maid_Lauren

Jacket fetish and long walk

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I keep my house a bit cold during the Winter and wear a lot of clothing. One day while I was wearing a long Denim skirt and hooded fleece shirt, I decided to cuff my hands in the front pouch. I looked at myself in the mirror and got an idea for a long walk scenario. Segiro had the same idea but my plan required another person.

All the clothing hid my shape and I would blend in an an unattractive frumpy woman. The only give away was the ring from my metal collar.

Butt plug, nipple clamps, or whatever would make the outing more uncomfortable. Since the scenario would be for a few hours, a quality diaper would be necessary. Walking around in a wet diaper is not comfortable.

Now let's start. You are taken for a ride and let off. Your hands are cuffed and hidden the front pouch. As long as no one sees the collar ring, you blend in. You start walking but not home.

You have to walk to a mall and find your driver. Now you are very close to people. Has the paranoia started yet? Remember you have to get inside and you can't use your hands to open a door. I haven't seen a mall with an automatic door. How do you get in?

Unless you find your driver, you are stuck. The longer it takes you, the heavier the diaper becomes.

If your Master/Mistress was mean, you were given a laxative before you left.