anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, the box has a high-power setting. Although the box says that it will make the power much more powerful, when you use it on your penis, it will feel like the power is reduced in half because the power mostly goes directly into the penis rather than hitting the skin.

Hard to explain, but if you just use saliva and set it to high powered (bottom right button) it will likely help to get up in intensity so your skin gets used to the electricity. Then you dial it back down and press the high power button once more to turn it off and increase the intensity again and voila, you can now get a higher setting and likely won't have a problem with the arching anymore.

If you still have a problem with arching, then there is some space between the electrode and the skin.

Also, don't go easy on the saliva. It is not bad if the electrode or skin gets properly wet.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

OK been having lots of fun with this over the weekend

i found out keep the setting on cupping and as high as it goes and the strong tingling feeling eventually makes me cum yay

but one rather major side effect!!!!

once i cum i turn the box off .. but kept the straps on while i calm down.
noticed i was still getting zapped.
unplugged the leads from the box ....

still getting zapped ... like constantly

put a hand down to check if the connectors were still on and got a massive shock off it!!!!
this understandably freaked the hell out of me.
i think i turned my cock into a battery. well more accurately a capacitor
should i be worried about this? lol
no idea what voltage.... might buy multimeter :-o
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

i mean what happens when that electrically charged blood gets to the heart?
well i feel fine ....
but bit of a scary revelation lol
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

no1here2speak2 wrote:i mean what happens when that electrically charged blood gets to the heart?
well i feel fine ....
but bit of a scary revelation lol
Fortunately that is not how electricity works. Once through the skin the body is basically just a big sack of water to any passing current, so any electricity would flow straight to any other place of lower electrical potential. The shocks we sometimes experience (especially in dry winter weather) are from buildup of "static" charge on the surface of the skin or the electrodes. This can actually approach a few thousand volts, but luckily it's only a tiny amount of energy. This kind of shock is typically not actually all that painful, it's just the sudden surprise of getting zapped that gets us.

As for the feeling of still getting zapped, this is an aftereffect of the stimulation. The nerves down there have been getting zapped for a long time and then suddenly the external stimulation is removed. The nerves are still very much exited however and continue producing shocks for a little while.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

phew thank you ...
still not everyday i am surprised like that kinda novel for a Sunday
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

OK time for a little update i think.
after experimentation turns out a little baby oil works well doesn't dry out as fast and easy enough to apply without making a mess.

this made the cock and ball straps work well too and its much more durable than the pads

so cool

also means i can feed much more juice in without the painful and distracting arch problem
the programs are now good as a tease although i am still not a fan of the on off programs as it jolts me rather than teases

many reviews mention the massage is best but for me the cupping one is the one for me ("scrapping" is just poorly worded who wants to think of scrapping on your cock)

the best part is it is silent and on the highest setting forces an orgasm i cant help without any touching so great
can go anywhere i want and have this on under clothes and force an orgasm. perfect

not sure what happens if it is left on after i cum. might need this to be forced so working in ways i can keep the box out of reach :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its actually called scraping, which is a technique used to burn fat tissue.

Although we use it for BDSM play, it is really also a medical device and has different uses.

The stroke ones are definitely my favorite. Yes, they hurt. They hurt badly. But that's the whole point. Due to how they are pulses rather than constant electricity, you can enjoy it even at high settings without getting the need for an orgasm.

The second mode (forgot the name) is sort of a mix between the pulses and the massage one. It can be both challenging (especially at higher settings) to take, and at the same time get you an orgasm. Keep in mind, that the stereo effect this unit has is lost when you press the high-voltage setting. Instead of making power go from plus to minus and a next time from minus to plus, it basically does it from both sides or something. I dunno.

Also, due to the baby oil, and you being able to get to a higher setting, if the skin is dry and it would arc normally, if the setting at that point is high enough, the arc will not be a problem anymore. So if arcing is a problem for you, it sounds like you are only working in the lower levels.

Also, keeping estim on after coming is possible, but it will definitely be an adventure. Your sensitivity levels are reset, and as such the estim will be far more powerful than before which can definitely be overpowering. Once you get adjusted, it will be tolerable. However, given that males loose their sexdrive after an orgasm, it will not be a fun ride.

If you are going to attempt this, I highly recommend doing this while not being tied, so you can turn it off. I'm very sure you will quickly do it. Even if you lower the levels after cumming (I bet you will) it will not take long before you just turn it off. Every male I know that plays with estim confirms this.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.