anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
no1here2speak2

anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

Post by no1here2speak2 »

OK splashed out in a new toy i have always wanted

getting a Zeus estim with the penis and ball strap

going to turn up in a few days

hoping it will allow me to tease hands free and not look obvious
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 08 Jan 2017, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline
KinkInSpace

Re: anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, good choice.

My first powerbox was the Rimba one, and guess what, its basically the same box as your Zeus.

One thing I should advice you about: The first program is called "Acupuncture" its not the easiest one to take. I would definitely not start with that one. Its not demanding, but it feels weird. Most other programs definitely feel better.

I consider Acupuncture more as a torture program than a please/tease program. The 2 pulse programs are neat. Although I do consider them to be torture programs, they're my go-to modes for punishment sessions. They will hurt on higher settings and when you get there, you'll realise you can set it to a far higher level. It'll feel like needles go through. They are really great in their device. The only downside in this powerbox, is that the max level is not as high as other powerboxes and its a tad large. But that aside, its a great powerbox with great accessories.

So congrats on a good choice.

EDIT: Oh, I see they have more than the powerbox I was thinking about.

The one I meant is this one: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

cool thank you for the advice.

annoyingly i had to pay import tax so delayed yet another day !!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

As with any powerbox, when you finally be able to reach the max of the device, do the following:

Put it aside for a month and your treshold will alter enough to not be able to reach the max anymore and you can enjoy the box and what it can do even more. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I haven't had any experience with that particular model, but stay away from the bigger multi channel model. It's crap. The small 2 channel one like the Rimba is ok just, but very limited in its scope. It's basically a two trick pony.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

BlindMike wrote:I haven't had any experience with that particular model, but stay away from the bigger multi channel model. It's crap. The small 2 channel one like the Rimba is ok just, but very limited in its scope. It's basically a two trick pony.
I completely disagree with you. I have many e-stim units and it seems that the more you pay for it, the more fun you'll have with them. The smaller 2 channel units with limited options usually are great for just one thing, whereas the bigger models can be used for far more sessions and positions.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

You're disagreeing that in BlindMike's experience with it the Zeus bigger multi-channel model is crap? That doesn't make any sense. Are you claiming he's lying about his experience? Have you used it and had a different experience, or are you saying that generally 2 channel units are limited compared to those with more channels?

In my experience, the Zeus equipment I've had -- which does not include any power boxes -- has all been crap. It would not surprise me if some or all of their power boxes are too. On the other hand, my estim setup currently includes two ET312s and an E232... I'm all on board with estim using many channels. Get your feet wet and go from there.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

OK well it turned up yay

firstly to jump into the side conversation ... actually i am quite impressed with it
the box is smaller than i was worried it would be and fits in my pocket

i tried the cock and ball strap thingy as that was what i put my hopes into
i wanted a way to tease discreetly in public with out looking like a pervert

as with most things sex related nothing goes quite as you imagine it
was OK when i was hard but soft i struggle to make the connections and had the nasty side effects of a sharp shock

i couldnt achieve the hands free orgasm but was a very effective tease / intense assault (don't do pain but i admit i played the game)

an interesting unexpected side effect i was still tingling afterwards for quite a while. wasn't ready for that lol
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

OrgasmAlley wrote:You're disagreeing that in BlindMike's experience with it the Zeus bigger multi-channel model is crap? That doesn't make any sense. Are you claiming he's lying about his experience? Have you used it and had a different experience, or are you saying that generally 2 channel units are limited compared to those with more channels?

In my experience, the Zeus equipment I've had -- which does not include any power boxes -- has all been crap. It would not surprise me if some or all of their power boxes are too. On the other hand, my estim setup currently includes two ET312s and an E232... I'm all on board with estim using many channels. Get your feet wet and go from there.
I disagree that multi-channel units are crap. Not saying he is lying or anything, I just disagree with his vision.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

no1here2speak2 wrote:OK well it turned up yay

firstly to jump into the side conversation ... actually i am quite impressed with it
the box is smaller than i was worried it would be and fits in my pocket

i tried the cock and ball strap thingy as that was what i put my hopes into
i wanted a way to tease discreetly in public with out looking like a pervert

as with most things sex related nothing goes quite as you imagine it
was OK when i was hard but soft i struggle to make the connections and had the nasty side effects of a sharp shock

i couldnt achieve the hands free orgasm but was a very effective tease / intense assault (don't do pain but i admit i played the game)

an interesting unexpected side effect i was still tingling afterwards for quite a while. wasn't ready for that lol
Yes, for e-stim to be effective it needs to conduct on the skin as good as possible, otherwise it will arch and that causes for sharp shocks.

Your e-stim device probably came with pads too. Consider trying to tape them in place and then it doesn't matter if you are soft or hard. Want to be sure it all goes well, add some electrics gel to the pads before applying them, but do note with electrics gel, because the electricity conducts so well, it will likely feel less "harsh".
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Slave_L wrote:I disagree that multi-channel units are crap. Not saying he is lying or anything, I just disagree with his vision.
He didn't say that. He said that in his experience the Zeus larger multi-channel unit is crap.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

OrgasmAlley wrote:
Slave_L wrote:I disagree that multi-channel units are crap. Not saying he is lying or anything, I just disagree with his vision.
He didn't say that. He said that in his experience the Zeus larger multi-channel unit is crap.
Except he didn't say that. He made the statement: "It's crap". And Slave-L apparently disagrees with that assesment. And doesn't think it's crap.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Hi, guys! :hi:

Not to intrude on your party, but I think the point of this thread is not a deeply philosophical discussion on who said what, or what constitutes crap, but on the OP's new acquisition. You can freely express opinions, but don't steer this into flame territory, right?

Be nice everybody! :D

Jenny. :whip:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

hi Jenny
gosh why is it every forum (doesn't matter if it is sex computer games or Trump) always seems to need a referee to stop bickering

particulary as self bondage is usually about trying to escape all that lol

anyway yes i tried the pads yesterday and it did work allot butter (which is annoying as i paid extra to get the right strap)

i was concerned that although the pads are nice and sticky they obviously won't stay that way for long.
didn't think of tape ... will need to experiment.

my next puzzle is where is the best place to put them
so far i put one on the back of my ball sack and one on the tip of my cock.

but i think i am missing a trick

my Hitachi has a sleve attachment that shakes in such a way that it hits a G spot i have never really taken advantage of
rather a suprise actually lol

i wonder if i can attach the pads in a way to hit that ... i might not even need to hit to cock at all to orgasm
can anyone help?
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Gregovic wrote:Except he didn't say that. He made the statement: "It's crap".
What is? _The_ bigger multi-channel _model_... surely we can agree that if it's not specific to Zeus, there are multiple multi-channel models around, not just one (as seen in the Zeus line of power boxes). Not flaming anyone or anything, and BlindMike doesn't seem inclined to turn up to clarify his statement. As I noted initially, I'm all for a multitude of channels of estim, and certainly wouldn't elect to disagree with a contention that _all_ multi-channel _models_ are not crap.