Vibrating butt plugs: Any recommendations?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Maid_Lauren

Vibrating butt plugs: Any recommendations?

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I've been surfing Amazon for toys and would like to try a vibrating butt plug as part of my bondage session. Any recommendations?
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 07 Jan 2017, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline
JIMDINI

Re: Vibrating butt plugs: Any recommendations?

Post by JIMDINI »

I find the Nexus Ace good because there are no trailing wires. :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

This one took me a few days to be able to fit it all, but once I did, I was more than satisfied with my purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HU ... UTF8&psc=1
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

I really liked the cheapo vibrating inflatable plugs, always easy to get it to hit your prostate - just inflate until it's hitting the right spot.
Shin

Post by Shin »

I've got a nexus revo 2 coming to me. I hope it's as nice as it's advertised.
Vresvelgr

Post by Vresvelgr »

JIMDINI wrote:I find the Nexus Ace good because there are no trailing wires. :)

Was just about to suggest this one. I thoroughly enjoy it. The large one can be a little bulbous with a small neck. That's to say larger than expected for the neck. The ribbing towards the neck is a little strange IMO but never mind.

I like it's magnetic recharging and it's so quick. The remote control is proximity based and can be a little iffy sometimes.

But I'd still recommend it highly!
MKu

Post by MKu »

I just bought this vibrating electro plug (available at amazon.de or extasialand.de)
(click on picture to enlarge)
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@MKu: Quite misleading. This isn't a vibrating plug. It uses electricity to simulate the feeling of vibration.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Interesting!

Please tell us how it feels when you get it going!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you don't ramp up the electricity far enough, it feels pretty much the same as a vibrator, except that it behaves differently if you contract your muscles, as to when you have an actual vibrator inserted.

And of course, if either side don't contact the skin, it won't work at all.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
MKu

Post by MKu »

Slave_L wrote:@MKu: Quite misleading. This isn't a vibrating plug. It uses electricity to simulate the feeling of vibration.
Nope. It is a vibrating plug with two electrodes for electro stimulation.

The plugs are well made but electronics and cables is a pile of junk. Cheap plastic cases, one controller for vibration and a second one for electrostim instead of one combicontroller for all functions. Uses AAA batteries which may work for electrostim but the vibraton will empty an AAA battery really fast. The cable for electrostim is scrap too because it is one cable with four open ends instead of two cables with two open ends each.

Summary: Only useful for someone who is willing to invest some more money and time to make these plugs work properly. But these are the only vibrating electro plugs i was able to find.
Last edited by MKu on 02 Feb 2017, 23:07, edited 3 times in total.

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

So if you only touch the white part and enable the vibrator, it still vibrates? All my research tells me that it simulates vibration.
MKu

Post by MKu »

Slave_L wrote:So if you only touch the white part and enable the vibrator, it still vibrates? All my research tells me that it simulates vibration.
The main cable (as shown on the picture) is for vibration only. Next to the main cable, at the base of the vibrator, are two sockets for 2mm plugs (like these used with tens units) which are connected to the electrodes.

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I see. Okay then this unit is different than the one I found when I was looking up the info (it was not this brand/type, but very similar with the same dildo. I looked it up again and it doesn't have that extra wire.
iceman

Post by iceman »

Hush by lovense.com two sizes. control vibrations trough your phone and can send it "playlists"