An outfit for self bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sam Sung Asong

An outfit for self bondage

Post by Sam Sung Asong »

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I am wondering if others out there enjoy dressing in a particular way, or outfit when doing self bondage.

I used to just do it in underwear or nude, but found dressing up helped the fantasy in my head. I know it's just roleplay...but it's interesting because I am not a schoolgirl being kidnapped or a maid or whatever because I know I am tying myself..but it does add to it if I wear certain clothes.

Funny how the brain works
bound_jenny

Re: An outfit for self bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

I've expressed something similar to this before on this board.

For me, it's like a stage play - with props, costumes, makeup, and a plot. I don't wear any special clothes (at least they're not special to me), just everyday clothing, selected or arranged according to the plot that will unfold in my mind as I squirm helplessly in my bonds. Lady spy, secretary, heiress, etc. All depends on the role in the plot.

Once I'm bound, I become the actress in the play. I act out the role, the plot. I am the damsel in distress.

It's almost therapeutic, a release, an escape into another universe, away from everyday life. It's quite refreshing.

And lots of fun. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CDTammy

Post by CDTammy »

When I do self bondage, I crossdress. The pantyhose, high heeled pumps, are part of the bondage. After a few hours, those shoes become very uncomfortable. There are so many similarities in women's clothing to bondage.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I normally just wear leather briefs. :(
But sometime s I role play wearing perhaps a uniform (Security guard bound in office), escapoogist (gold boots, briefs and mask) or occasionally cross dressed (Secretary tied to chair, kidnapped heiress). :o

But as I find I sweat a lot struggling I tend to prefer just the briefs. :D
bound_jenny wrote:the plot that will unfold in my mind as I squirm helplessly in my bonds. Lady spy, secretary, heiress, etc.
:love:
A bound and corseted Jenny squirming at our feet! :worship:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm naked most of the time, because I like that the best, but when I'm not, the clothing I wear is part of the sensation it gives.

For example, I wear a leather string because of the feeling it gives me while wearing it, or panties because when wearing it, air feels very cold, etc.

I do not wear clothing for a plot, but only for its function. When wearing clothing under my regular clothes, its often the texture on my skin, or as part as creating an extra tight/warm layer to remind me I'm not wearing clothes I would normally wear.

I do have a maiden uniform that is basically something that only covers my genitals and goes up to my chest with some buttons. I don't wear that because I am a maid and I should be dressed as such, but because it doesn't cover my private parts that well and as such I'm exposed mostly.

For me the feeling of wearing clothes but knowing or feeling/seeing that my genitals and/or bottom are different than normal is what arouses me. For that reason I can wear normal clothes, but at the very base wear a diaper, simply because its a big package in my pants, warm and sitting on it is pretty nice. No one would see it but I feel it very well. The same applies to latex/pvc clothing. I prefer that directly to the skin for the sensation, not for the roleplay.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

it's about the journey, not the destination.

slipping slowly into a costume builds xcitement, but also gives one pause to rehash & recheck everything in a scenario for mistakes & safety.
[
Sam Sung Asong

Post by Sam Sung Asong »

I like the idea of preparing for a role in a play...that does sound very much like what it can be like sometimes. Costume, makeup, props..

Maybe we could also involve a bit of lighting.. our backup release person could be unwitting extras.

Although with a gag in...the dialogue is not much to write home about :gag:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sam Sung Asong wrote:I like the idea of preparing for a role in a play...Although with a gag in...the dialogue is not much to write home about :gag:
Think about the old silent movies, with the damsel in distress, tied to the tracks (nudge-nudge-wink-wink), and the caped villain with the top hat and handlebar mustache. No dialogue. Just someone playing the piano to add drama...

Jenny.
Sam Sung Asong

Post by Sam Sung Asong »

bound_jenny wrote: Think about the old silent movies, with the damsel in distress, tied to the tracks (nudge-nudge-wink-wink), and the caped villain with the top hat and handlebar mustache. No dialogue. Just someone playing the piano to add drama...

Jenny.
I take it by your avatar pic, that is one of your personal favourites :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sam Sung Asong wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: Think about the old silent movies, with the damsel in distress, tied to the tracks (nudge-nudge-wink-wink), and the caped villain with the top hat and handlebar mustache. No dialogue. Just someone playing the piano to add drama...

Jenny.
I take it by your avatar pic, that is one of your personal favourites :D
Oh, yes... That avatar is actually from a Coors beer TV advert. But I remember oodles of silent films that were re-run on TV a long time ago (early 70s) with all the dire distress of the damsels at the hands of the evil villains. Railroad tracks, sawmills, and all sorts of other predicaments where the hero had to hurry and battle against the odds to eventually rescue the girl. Everyone in the audience hanging on the edge of their seats...

A young girl was quite impressed by all that. :hi:

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Like this?

This:
(sloppy rope work, but is is actually from a slightly weird film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV4rR9sI7_Q )

Or maybe even this chain gang:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The top one is the best of the lot, with the nice extra touch of some mustache-twirling on the part of the villain. 8)

But they're wearing bowlers, not top hats.

:idea: Maybe the costume shop was out of top hats. Too many villains that day. Or it was graduation day at Villain University.

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:But they're wearing bowlers, not top hats.
I expect it was Derby week when they took the pictures :rofl:

Liked the first ladies costume as well, Her modesty in jeopardy as well as her life. Very villainous :twisted:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
willvill25

Post by willvill25 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sam Sung Asong wrote:I like the idea of preparing for a role in a play...Although with a gag in...the dialogue is not much to write home about :gag:
Think about the old silent movies, with the damsel in distress, tied to the tracks (nudge-nudge-wink-wink), and the caped villain with the top hat and handlebar mustache. No dialogue. Just someone playing the piano to add drama...

Jenny.
I'm a melodrama damsel fan myself. I got some silent movie music to play when I do self-bondage to help imagine I'm tied to the tracks with the villain standing over me in his cape and top hat, twirling his moustache and chucking at my pitiful cries for help. Until he gags me and then he just laughs at my struggles and reminds me that my hero can't save me now. Of course, in my scenes my brave Mountie hero always arrives just in the nick of time to rescue me before the train comes. And then I'm safe until the dastardly villain takes me to his sawmill.

I'd love to have an old-fashioned melodrama damsel dress and bonnet to help with the scene but until then I just put silk scarves on to help me feel damselly.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:The top one is the best of the lot, with the nice extra touch of some mustache-twirling on the part of the villain. 8)

But they're wearing bowlers, not top hats.

:idea: Maybe the costume shop was out of top hats. Too many villains that day. Or it was graduation day at Villain University.

Jenny.
Definitely not from V.U.
I think these are more working class villains. They have also brought along poorly dressed thugs as helpers.

I think your taste is more along the lines of "Upper Class Twit Gone Bad".

oh, sorry, no damsel.... here you go:

~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~