Safe and strict self-bondage technique

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Safe and strict self-bondage technique

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is something every self-bondage enthusiast seeks. They want their bondage to be as strict as possible, allowing to struggle against the bounds without giving in or getting out, and at the same time it being safe, meaning: you always get out and sooner than planned in case of an emergency such as your house being on fire, etc.

Due to safety issues, it is hard to find something that fits both safe and strict bondage.

So the following technique even though it is very strict and safe, it does come with the fact that at any given moment, you will be able to free yourself. That said, it is definitely strict enough to allow you to struggle in your bounds with all your power fighting whatever it is you're fighting.

The idea is very simple and only requires 2 things. A belt, and the fact that you lie down (for example on your bed).

It is possible the same can be done sitting down, but I think it works less desired.

Basically what you do is use a belt you normally wear around your waist and just make a loop without you being in it. The loop has to be smaller and it will take a bit of figuring out to do how much smaller it is for you. It may even mean that you need smaller than the smallest hole your belt has to offer. If you don't have or want to use a device to create additional holes, the belt can be substituted for rope just as easily. Finding the correct length of rope may be more difficult though and possibly not as comfortable, though looping rope many times before securing it will probably add to some comfort there.

Now, you want to lie down on your bed and place your hands directly next to you. The trick is this. Grab the belt, curl up your legs and move your bottom in the air. Now place the belt under you, and put both hands through the loop.

Now lay down again on the belt. If done correctly, the belt will be kept flat on most part by your own body, and on the far ends, are 2 handcuffs with your hands in it secured and as tight as you want them to be. You can struggle all you want and won't be able to get out unless you physically move your butt upp.

The reason a belt works better than rope is because it is much harder to get into all the loops when you're using rope.

Picture laying on your bed, putting some fine nipple clamps on your nipples, maybe some e-stim on your private area, hooking it up, whooping your ass in the air, hands through the belt and down and bam, tightly secured strugging in your bounds feeling the nipple clamps as you swing around and the e-stim working its magic on your private area.

Need to get out, just lift up your ass. You can use your hands or arms to help you if needed. In fact if just one hand is out, you can just pull on the other to create a bigger space and get it out too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
mumbrue98

Re: Safe and strict self-bondage technique

Post by mumbrue98 »

I do this all the time
Jadit

Re: Safe and strict self-bondage technique

Post by Jadit »

I used to do that with a scarf maybe as a teenager. You can try make it harder by having 3 loops like that. 2 behind the back and one on the stomach side, putting in order of back-front-back.