Long term ankle shackles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Re: Long term ankle shackles

Postby wayneheidlebaugh » 22 Jul 2018, 06:48

Theman wrote:When you and Lisa do yard work she should also be chained to you. !

Great! Bring it on!
wayneheidlebaugh

Postby ShackledBareFeet » 09 Sep 2018, 13:22

In less than two months it will be Halloween, the 6 year anniversary of having my ankle shackles locked in place. While the connecting chain between the ankle shackles is removable with tools, the cuffs aren't coming off. With the compromised locks, they cannot be opened and would need to be cut off.

This is now the longest I have had ankle shackles on continuously and I really don't know if they will ever come off. I am at the point now where I don't think I want them to come off anyway. The slave labor gig pays very well also and Lisa has found enough clients to work as much as I want. In the heavy landscaping periods in Spring and Autumn I work 7 days a week and usually 10-14 hour days. My shackles are chained together now more often than they are not.
ShackledBareFeet

Postby Sir Cumference » 10 Sep 2018, 19:38

Quite a hiatus!

Good to hear from you and great to hear that you are doing well.
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Previous

Return to Selfbondage discussions