anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: anticipation: I am getting a Zeus estim!

Post by KinkInSpace »

@OrgasmAlley: Just give it a rest. We have expressed our opinions, then Jenny asked us to stop.

@no1here2speak2: Don't feel bad for getting those bands and now find out that the pads work too. I have many accessories for my different devices, and each accessory is very useful for something that can't be done with any other accessory.

In your case, it is interesting to know the following:

The closer the electrodes are together, the more powerful the feeling will be. When electricity travels vertically through the penis, it doesn't actually matter where on your shaft the electrode is placed. I was very shocked to find out the following: Placing an electrode below and above the ballsack, where above is at the base of your shaft, it will still feel as if the tip of your penis is being electrocuted.

To make it even more amazing: a pad below your balls on the skin itself (periculum I believe its called? basically between your anus and ballsack) and the other electrode somewhere else, I used an e-stim buttplug, you wouldn't think it but that little muscle at the tip of your cock goes all the way down there and electricity there will still make it feel as if you placed the pad directly on your cock.

I was very shocked (both literally and figuratively) when I was reaching an orgasm very quickly with just those spots stimulated.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

no1here2speak2 wrote:why is it every forum (doesn't matter if it is sex computer games or Trump) always seems to need a referee to stop bickering
Because we're all human, and sometimes we succumb to our emotions and get carried away a little bit. That's when people like us (Sir C, lj, ponylady, myself, etc.) step up and do what has to be done to cool things off before a simple difference of opinion turns into discord. That why Bound Anna is a place where it's nice to hang out, exchange ideas, and get a good laugh - when I sign out, I feel good. Sometimes better than when I signed in. The atmosphere in here tends to cheer me up - and believe me, there are days when I need it. And Bound Anna delivers.
Slave_L wrote:Just give it a rest. We have expressed our opinions, then Jenny asked us to stop.
Thank you!
no1here2speak2 wrote:allot butter
:?: :? You need to ration butter?

I love typos. They also cheer me up. :rofl:

Keep up the good cheer, people. That's what sets us apart and we should all be proud of that. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

To clarify, The Zeus 6 channel model, is very restricted in it's application. All 6 channels use the same mode as each other at the same time, you cannot have different modes working simultaneously. apart from the level of intensity. and mostly in my view, the pulses are too slow. and are not adjustable. And, the control pots appear to be logarithmic, which means that when you are adjusting the level, it's like, nothing, nothing, nothing, everything.. Very very difficult to adjust finely. I have just taken delivery of an Estim E312, which is a different animal altogether. and it has a display so you can see what you're setting it to. But, a lot more expensive. So far, I love it. and especially for self bondage. I'm rather liking the audio mode, the mic is very sensitive, so I'm experimenting with attaching it to the window, a car going past tickles, a truck, or a Harley Davidson on straight pipes , rather more than a tickle. Best part is, a car or bike going past, is quite quick, so you can have a period of calm, then a burst out of the blue, and if half a dozen cars or bikes go past, well, heaven.
greentea

Post by greentea »

I travel often throughout the year and take a Estim-2B with me. It also has the multi-channel but can not use two different modes at the same time. I would say that I almost exclusively only use the one mode that allows for a audio wire to be connected to a sound system (mp3 player or in my case, a laptop) and use the whatever audio is playing (music or video) to be converted into waveforms for the pulses. I have used some estim files to play the audio, but normally like the unknown sounds and variety that a bdsm movie provides. I've found that the normal modes quickly become boring.
It takes a bit of time to learn what will or won't work for you to get to the point of hands free O, personally I normally use mine with a chastity device so it more of a extreme tease/denial/torture device while in self bondage and using the cd-tray program (found elsewhere) to drop a key so I can get to it to stop the "play". I'm unsure if the Zeus box has the ability to use audio files or audio input though. Something also to remember is that electricity will go where ever it can. If the strips your using is allowing the electricity to "escape" by touching you clothing your not going to get the effect your looking for. Also pads don't last very long and conductive gel is hit and miss. I have purchased pads on ebay a couple times because of getting a better price point than other places. And have used happystim-usaDOTcom often for conductive rubber... I like their pads also and they will often have buy one got one half price, their pads are more expensive than the cheaper ones you can find but seem to be better made (sometimes the you get what you paid for says is true).

Main thing is not to look for instant gratification when playing with your new toy, take some time to learn what you do or don't like and give it some time. A E312 is/was too big for me to travel with, they are suppose to be nice, but the key thing is learning to use what it is you currently have and how to properly set it up so that YOU are happy with it, not what other people are discounting as good or not.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The same one as my Rimba box. Its still one of my favorite powerboxes. Too bad it only had 5, 10 and 15 minute countdown. But lovely programs. If you feel adventurous, put it on auto on a high setting for 15 minutes. You'll be in anticipation the whole time. But its good to only do it once you have tried every mode first so you at least know what to expect.

My favorite modes are 2 and 4, and 3 if I feel masochistic.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Thanks for the clarification, BlindMike. I can see why those limitations would significantly reduce the usefulness of the 6-channel Zeus unit. I've often wished for an improved ability to use different programs on the two channels of the 312's, which is one of the reasons I have two of them... the split mode is pretty limited, and frankly doesn't seem to always behave as one would expect. I'd also like to see the Random modes work with the power ramping feature (maybe someone has a way to make that happen?) instead of resetting to 100% of the set power level every time the program changes. And finally, I don't see flaming in anything I've said on this thread, including my comment following Jenny's... perhaps my own "sensitivity" knob is more logarithmic that those of others.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

hey thanks all for the advice.

i have been messing around with the different modes and trying out the band's again as they are a much better made and less likely to break.

i work in sales with desk and phone to keep me company
currently messing around with the idea of being wired up and teased as i work

it's OK but i think i need to get some of the connectivity gel as can only handle a low setting without the arch problem
but it is fun to turn up the shocks in a call anyway ... just to keep my day interesting :-)

my goal for a prostate attention is an interesting distraction to ..
i have tried but plugs before but the inflatable one i got didn't really work for me and the glass one could have been OK but it has a massive base on it and not something i can sit or walk around with with our it being obvious.
might look as a propper prosate massager and find one that I can sit and work in with.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

To combat the arch problem, you can also put a little bit of saliva on your fingers and rub it on your skin before attaching the electrodes. The more saliva the better and unless the electrode comes off or otherwise stops touching your skin (for example you put the band on while being erect and you lose the erection) it should be okay.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

cool OK will give that a go
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

well took a break for few days but figured it was worth another shot
tried the spit for lube idea and it really helped but didn't last long then tried a little hand soap
(which just happened to be on hand at the time)
this made a big difference it stopped allot of the arch problem

this meant i could turn up the juice much higher and when things got going eventually turned it upto full
the programs are OK for teasing but with the cupping program which allowed me to set it to full
finally almost had my first near hands free orgasm
still needed a final tease to make it over the edge.
although i think i am going to have to use the proper products to get the connection i need.

hopefully with a bit of tinkering i can get this to work.
then i can work on focusing my attentions to get me stuck in a propper predicament :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Have you tried writing "conductive gel" on ebay?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

no i didn't try ebay yet.
i was hoping to buy from tesco (i am in the UK) hoping it would be standard stuff you get with tens machines from
the pharmacy counter.... turns out they sell preloaded pads and i wasnt sure if i made it obvious the the pharmacist
it's not so innocent intended purpose lol
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Conductive gel is a very standard tape of product that you should find near e-stim boxes and related material. It is very effective to get a smooth sensation when using conductive rubber loops for instance. Pads are "ready to use" and don't require any gel application.

Try to get some spectragel 360 if you can, it's super effective.

If you do enjoy e-stim try to considerer investing in a better material like the 2B ou ET-312B mentioned in this thread. They are quite expensive but really raise the enjoyment to another level. There are so much possibilities. Not to mention that they are more reliable and safe than cheap boxes like Zeus.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Try to get some spectragel 360 if you can, it's super effective.
The very one I saw on evilbay, peddled by UK pushers.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~