Mailing yourself

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
maglock

Mailing yourself

Post by maglock »

Something I have fantasized about several times before is mailing myself somewhere in a box. I've never been able to do it though as there are some fairly major problems, the main one being needing someone to take the box with you in it to be dropped off at the mailing place. Also most parcel services have a weight limit which is much lower than my body weight!
Anyway I have just come across this youtube vid of someone doing exactly that and thought others maybe interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guF44jttrwM
If I was to do it, I would certainly want more "packaging" though!! and a stronger box!
Has anyone else fantasized about doing this or even actually done it?
I wonder what would happen if someone found you in a box in a mail place?
Gregovic

Re: Mailing yourself

Post by Gregovic »

Having seen how packages actually get treated I am very sure that video was fake. There is no way a parcel that large made of only double wall corrugated cardboard with an unrestrained 80kg man inside would stay intact. He'd burst out of it the first time it gets loaded on a conveyor.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:He'd burst out of it the first time it gets loaded on a conveyor.
Especially since the people loading the parcels take the expression "handle with care" as a suggestion only.

There was an item in the news six months or so ago where some video footage was shown of people loading cargo (packages, boxes, etc.) onto a plane. They were working on a platform level with the door of the plane - about 20 feet up - and some items were so negligently handled that they dropped to the ground below. Nobody even took notice of a large box falling off the loading platform.

With that sort of attitude, I wouldn't even count on anyone calling 911 if someone got hurt that way.

Keep it as a fantasy.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The best way to do this is to have a friend "ship" you somewhere...
The help you get boxed, naked of course, and bound...
Load you onto a truck, maybe boxing you in the truck so that no loading is required...
(Preferably inside the garage!!!)
Drive you around the block a few times, or out to a country home...
Where you will be "delivered"...
Could be a fun way to start a weekend...
Then "ship" you back home...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

The Scaly One has the best idea - trusting anything to a delivery company is a gamble that I wouldn't do with my life!

A friend of mine set up a kidnap scenario for his (masochistic) wife. He and a couple of friends used a van, tricked her into taking a walk alone in a secluded part of town, they were masked and didn't speak, grabbed her, threw her into the van, stripped and handcuffed her then drove her out of town to a barn and chained her up. Apparently she realised it was a set-up after half an hour, but greatly enjoyed the initial scare and the violence she "suffered"

I did something rather less serious with my then play-partner, at a play-party, where she was chained, blindfolded, gagged, stripped and soaked with cold water, flogged, caned and left in a concrete cellar, then given a session with a violet wand "branding" her.

Removing some of the senses and following an unpredictable sequence of events and treatment becomes very disorientating even though you (probably) know you are safe. I suggest you stick to this sort of excitement rather than risk your life.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sam Sung Asong

Post by Sam Sung Asong »

Yeah given the terrible experience I have had with delivery companies recently you could find yourself getting lost in a depot somewhere....it is an interesting idea though...but as has been said maybe one to arrange with someone you can trust to put the special in special delivery.

Or just have the lovely fantasies