Can anybody translate this Chinese tutorial?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
boundgirl95

Can anybody translate this Chinese tutorial?

Post by boundgirl95 »

found this series online, can anybody translate this?
Probably a selfbondage technique

http://hogtiesam.tumblr.com/post/146561 ... 9%87-could
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 03 Nov 2016, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improval
Sam Sung Asong

Re: translation

Post by Sam Sung Asong »

Wish I could speak that language as it looks amazing
gemt

Post by gemt »

It looks oriental. Do you think it is Tie?
(I'll get my coat)
Last edited by gemt on 28 Oct 2016, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Natale

Post by Natale »

I think it's Chinese.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Definitely chinese. Maybe google translate for images can translate this.

EDIT: Tried it, the image is not perfect but google translate is able to recognize and translate most words.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Of course Google can't properly translate the apparently scanned handwritten characters, but there is text near the bottom where someone asks about translating this- 自缚教程——今天又学到了新技能,用ps分割图片。

Yes, it is Chinese- a quick copy & paste in Google translate gives this: "Self-tied tutorial - today and learned a new skill, with ps split picture."
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

Tried translating using Google and ocr.. No use they didn't work
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

Ok guys got the translation.

Tools required:

Bottle with key (put end of rope into bottle, with key dangling outside and fill with water. Freeze the bottle with the rope. Put the bottle on a high spot, so that when the ice melts, the key will drop down from the bottle. Don't forget to put a towel under the bottle, otherwise..... (this was what was written on the instructions, not exactly sure what it implied?))
Nylon rope (5m x 4, 10m x 2)
Scissors
Cutter
Lock (which the author had forgotten to draw)

1. Basic bindings
People who ate familiar with such bindings can skip ahead.

but remember to do a dead knot at the base of the neck, at the mid-length of the rope! (refer to picture of knot on back)
- using the 10m rope, take the midpoint to bisect the rope. Tie a dead knot around 5cm from the end, leaving a small loop. Hang that loop on the back of the neck.
- with the rope running down the front of the body, at every 5cm spacing, tie a movable knot (refer to diagram with green rope)
- tie a dead knot when you reach the crotch (for those who are not that into self-hurting, you can skip the knot)
- loop the two free ends of the rope under the crotch, up the back, and above the dead knot on the neck (refer to diagram with red rope).
- from the back of the neck, run the rope from the back to the movable knot in the front. Run the end of the rope to the back again, to the rope that was running from the crotch up to the neck. Go around then run it to the front to the next movable knot in the front, then back.
- repeat until all the movable knots have been done. Tie the remaining ends of the rope on the one running lengthwise up the body.

This ends Part 1

2. Chest (5m rope)
- Fold rope in half, then loop it through, (like the drawing in the sentence). Loop that over your lower chest, pulling in the opposite direction, wrap the rope around your lower chest. The wrap the rope up to your upper chest.
- then bring the rope down to your lower chest again, loop the rope through the middle of the back, pull the 2 ends up, with one end going over each shoulder.
- pass the two ends of the rope under the rope around the upper chest, go 2 round around the rope on the lower chest, then pull the rope back up the same way.
- run the two ends of the rope through the junction at the back (refer to the diagram with the A and B), then run the ends of the ropes to the front. leave the ends at the front for later.

- prepare this knot in advance, otherwise it might be more difficult to do it later....take the 5m rope, make hangman noose on both ends. on one noose, hang the lock, on the other noose, loop the rope round repeated to make several loops (this is to loop around the wrists later, so make sure they are wide enough to restraint your wrists). Refer to (L) in the diagram.

- 10m rope, take the midpoint, tie a dead knot in the middle, creating another loop. Pass that loop around your bicep. wrap the rope around your upper body (including your biceps) a few rounds, then run it down to your lower chest, and wrap another few more round. Pass the free ends of the rope through the loop that was tied previously on the back, separating the two ends. Use each end to loop a few rounds around the rope on the lower chest between the bicep and the body. bring the free ends to the front. Ends (C) and (D).

- when securing the upper arms, make sure not to tighten too much. there should be enough leeway for your arms to swing about 30 degrees each side (look at diagram).

- Pass the hangman noose with the lock (diagram with (L) ) through the first loop on the base of the neck, and leave it there.

4. Legs (2 x 5m ropes)
- You can tie the legs before the other steps. The steps here are only here just as sequential form.
- secure the thighs in the manner as shown in the diagram using the 2 x 5m rope.
- using the free ends of the ropes, as described previously ends (A), (B), (C) and (D), secure the ropes to the same side of thigh restraints as the body. Tighten them sufficiently.

BEWARE
By this point, you MUST make sure you have your scissors or means of escape within easy reach. The key to the lock (in the iced bottle)( should be ready and melting.
Another reminder that there must be sufficient escape available, because once the ropes are tightened, you might not even get into a sitting position should you topple over!
FINAL reminder! Safety first!
5. Wrists (5m rope)
- Secure all the other restraints you would like to have (ball gag, dildos, plugs..)
- Put your wrists through the multiple loops done for diagram (L), making sure not to let the small noose with the lock fall through. If the rope is too long, make a few more loops around the wrists.
- Pull the end of the rope with the lock, making sure it is tight. If there is still slack in the rope, make more loops on the wrists.
- Pull the rope, then secure the lock on the ropes tied around the lower biceps and chest area.

Completed. Enjoy the struggle!
Sam Sung Asong

Re: Can anybody translate this Chinese tutorial?

Post by Sam Sung Asong »

Wow thank you for your kinky translation service