Possible new release method

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
wincie

Possible new release method

Post by wincie »

I have been lurking for a while and thought I would finally make an account to share a possible (untested) release method. As an upright bass player I always get the soft rosin that has warnings about running in the container if left on its side and every once and a while I do happen to leave it on its side and the next day all the rosin will be on the side of the container. My thoughts are to put a string or something similar in it so that when it runs enough your key/knife/scissor will fall. It should be an easy and cheapish method ($10 for a container) to release. Glad to finally join and hope to post again soon.
Sir Cumference

Re: Possible new release method

Post by Sir Cumference »

welcome aboard.

It is an interesting thought, but I think it will be hard to make a setup that is reliable and repeatable with it.

I have thought about using something similar: If you hand a roll of sticky-tape by the free end, it will unroll ever so slowly, and the next day, it is normally at the floor.
But the speed depends on temperature and weight, and I've never taken the time to do some serious tests.

I would go for an ice delay or The Perverted L-delay instead.
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=8790
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~