Release Hogtie

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
HelpInDueTime

Release Hogtie

Post by HelpInDueTime »

Hi, i am looking for a way to simply hogtie my self with a release that will occur due to a duration of time. I don't want to spend to much money and im not very good at making contraptions, so the simplest most efficient way would be nice. Thanks for the help
OrgasmAlley

Re: Release Hogtie

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Four tie points secured together by being frozen in a block of ice would be a reliable way to build a self-releasing hogtie. Cold on the back, perhaps ;)
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I cannot always explain the ice in my freezer (pipe with ice , or cord-line in ice) to my kids & wife, so I'm relying on two other methods:
- many knots to open with Your hands behind back, or one handed (Yes! is doable...)
- screw to unscrew in the same conditions

Those two are in the range of no money at all, and apply to outdoor/remote/camping/... sessions (no electricity needed, for freezer or maglock)

Sometimes, for screw I use a cable tensioner (google it: two rings with screws), which is an excellent way of testing, at first, how tight could You go, and then release Yourself. It's doable with one hand, perhaps while the other is busy releasing other tensions...

Have fun, release _all_ Your tensions,
f4
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

FatherOfFour wrote:Sometimes, for screw I use a cable tensioner (google it: two rings with screws)
Also known as a turnbuckle.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

YES!
cdinbonds wrote:...turnbuckle.
Thank You!
I knew it, but was too lazy last night to search for synonym, and I feel ashamed right now!
(I think I deserve some punishment...)

Have fun, (re)read Your Webster (while tied...)
f4
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

FatherOfFour wrote:(I think I deserve some punishment...)
wrings hands with evil glee

That can be arranged... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

bound_jenny wrote:That can be arranged...
This is small-talk or it's a promise?...
I'm preparing for an outdoor session next week-end (I might be brave enough to record it...), and, from all the people I "know" online or RL, You're the _only_ one I would trust to be bound... not even my wife... especially my wife...
(I'm sort of control-freak, that's why I'm in SB: did not found -yet- someone to tie...)

Of course, I could be (deadly) wrong, and You be a fat truck driver with beer and mustard stains on it's t-shirt...

Have fun, trust someone (else...)
f4
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

FatherOfFour wrote:This is small-talk or it's a promise?...
It's supposed to be a veiled threat. That's what one gets when one tries to be menacing with a bunch of masochists... :facepalm:
FatherOfFour wrote:You're the _only_ one I would trust to be bound... not even my wife...
Now that's flattery.
FatherOfFour wrote:especially my wife...
I suspect she has a list of sins somewhere in her mind that requires retribution upon your person... that could get interesting. :idea: :twisted:
FatherOfFour wrote:You be a fat truck driver with beer and mustard stains on it's t-shirt...
Just the mustard. And it's Dijon. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

The SRD device with the wrist coil and cinch rope work really well for getting into an awesome hogtie. A quick release is to cut the rope with safety shears. There is nothing suspicious about 2 small metal rings in the bottom of a drawer somewhere.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"