Recent increase in my selfbondage bravery!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lockedup4eva

Recent increase in my selfbondage bravery!

Post by Lockedup4eva »

My bondage is limited to occasional self bondage as my wife is not into it herself, and I try not to involve her in SB as it feels selfish so I've been limited to what I suppose is "sensual" rather than "strict" SB for thé Last few years. However this weekend I had the house to myself and decided I finally wanted to be actually, genuinely helpless for a while and have a proper struggle in a strict hog tie for a while and not be able to bottle it at every little sound in the house like usual.

So, standard handcuff key frozen in a normal size ice cube, placed on a towel so I could find it without it bouncing away or whatever. I frog tied my legs with belts as normal, then threaded a long belt across the back of my neck and under my arms like a harness, which I fastened a wide belt to around uppermid back level. This I will later wriggle my arms through to feel like my elbows are bound. My wrists have thick leather cuffs on them which this time are padocked shut, as do my ankles, and I've already plugged my ears and arse. My cock stays free this time, except for a chain locked around the Base of everything and tethered to my handcuffs (more on those shortly).

I lay down on my front at this point, check everything is OK, then it's on with blindfold (just a travel type one), but a full face spandex hood over that (one of my favourite things ever), which I wrap bondage tape around so I can't rub it off later.

OK. Deep breath, stomach turning butterflies, I wriggle my arms into the elbow belt, check all still OK, them reach for the police issue handcuffs. One side goes through the ankle cuff loops pulling everything a bit tighter, then I close the other half through the wrist cuff loops. Oh. FUCK. ME THIS FEELS GOOD!!!!

Honestly I've never felt like this before. I know, I KNOW I can't bottle out of this early for once, it's safe, all I have to do to get out is wait for the ice to melt and then undo the handcuffs, but I can't hear, see, move, all I can feel is restraints. Every struggle pulls the chain locked around my cock and balls which is nice and frustrating.

I will be doing this again!!
Of course id like to try your padded cell....wait...only if you promise to lock the straightjacket 1st ;-)