The Tightest Tie Ever

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Old Timer

The Tightest Tie Ever

Post by Old Timer »

The other day I wrote in a reply to someone;
"I am always thinking of a new way to be tied up. I look to the internet for ideas and sometimes I come up with them myself. The newest SB tie involves a 5 foot chunk of lumber called a 2x4 with a hole about 1" drilled in about 2 inches from each end. To keep it simple the 2x4 is suspended horizontally from the ceiling by each end. Leather straps are set into each hole and secured with ropes to the ceiling so when weight is put on the 2x4 the straps tighten to secure my wrists. Now when ready I secure myself to the 2x4 and slip my wrists into the leather straps."

I modified the tie somewhat using a cable hoist for lifting rather than simply just suspending the lumber from the ceiling. Also I secured the tethers from the wrist straps to the floor. I out did myself on this one. When I pushed the up button everything got nice and tight all the way up into a full suspension. I had taken some time to adjust everything properly so the safety on the cable hoist kicked it off at just the right maximum height. The ropes did leave a few red marks on my torso, but they went away in a day or so. I liked the tie so much I did it again. :rofl:
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
MSpike

Re: The Tightest Tie Ever

Post by MSpike »

Old Timer, I can picture how the 2x4 sliding down the straps would hold your wrists, but what weight do you put on the 2x4? Body harness, ankles, other? A sketch (stick figure) might help.

Thanks
Old Timer

Re: The Tightest Tie Ever

Post by Old Timer »

I basically secured the 2x4 to my torso. A shibari chest harness type tie with the lumber at the lift point at the back. Also I put a rope around my thighs and secured it to the chest harness so I could not slip out of the chest harness. Hope that clarifies a little bit.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"