Pleasure with basic equipment?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ShyGuy1

Pleasure with basic equipment?

Post by ShyGuy1 »

I was wandering if anyone could give me any ideas on how to pleasure myself with no equipment available to me, whether it is a cheap technique or low equipment needed technique or even finding a mistress. Anything would be helpful :)
KinkInSpace

Re: Pleasure with basic equipment?

Post by KinkInSpace »

You can do so many things with stuff you buy at your local Do-It-Yourself store.

You can get rope, rings, padlocks and many other things, in the most strange departments. For example, the plumming department probably has some nice rings you could use as hand or leg cuffs.

Just go there and with everything you see, think: how can I turn this into a BDSM thing?

Be warned though, you will get very horny, and visiting such store will never be the same again. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
cdinbonds

Re: Pleasure with basic equipment?

Post by cdinbonds »

Assuming you mean how to tie yourself without a lot of gear;

Belts, ties, scarves, shoelaces, rubber bands, key rings, zip ties, other articles of clothing, etc. can all be used in place of rope, cuffs whatever. Stockings, pantyhose, socks, panties, etc can serve as gags or ties also.

Rope is relatively cheap and can be found at all sorts of stores, including grocery stores, in the housewares area. There are also all kinds of straps of different lengths and with different types of buckles used for tie downs etc that can be used as effective restraints.

Just have to use your imagination.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.