Where to get good quality thumbcuffs? and Anal Insert Advice

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
lkl

Where to get good quality thumbcuffs? and Anal Insert Advice

Post by lkl »

From time to time I normally expand my self bondage kinks in a reusable and effective way with considerable thinking and planning.
For a while now, thumbcuffs caught my interest but I am afraid of getting the cheaply made types which could have an unlocking problem.
So I was just wondering where to get a good quality version that is guaranteed to unlock after a long term use, also that they do shipping to Australia.

Also, I have a random question for anal play.
I recently bought a panty dildo and because I have never done anything to my anal before, I wasn't sure how to proceed.
I understand that you sometimes use lubricant to put it, but do I have to apply lubricant to get it out?
What are some tips or advice to proceed on putting it in?

So far the dildo is 10cm*3.5cm.
ponylady

Re: Where to get good quality thumbcuffs? and Anal Insert Ad

Post by ponylady »

wheeew, maybe you should start with something smaller if you have never done it before ? (assuming 3,5 cm is radius, not circumference).

you always use lubricant to get it in.
buy some latex surgical gloves (not the cheap nitril ones), lubricate your fingers and start pushing those in to lubricate yourself & relax your sphincter a bit (after all, it's designed to push things out, not let things in. which is why you won't need additional lubricant to get it out)

be prepared for a bit of pain when pushing it in & out.
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

There are a couple of good suppliers of thumbcuffs in europe http://www.cuffsland.com/ and http://www.thehandcuffshop.com Both supply high quality restraints. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I don't want to be a spoil sport, but perhaps you should read this post. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=9441 I must say, I'm a bit surprised. I thought, these days, lots of couples would be reluctant to admit that they don't have handcuffs.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Give these a try, guaranteed to come unlocked, and cheep. :P
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_finger_trap
LOVE TO ALL
lkl

Post by lkl »

So far, Sax Leather caught my attention for the thumbcuffs as they look to be of great quality.
Keyless wrote:I don't want to be a spoil sport, but perhaps you should read this post. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=9441 I must say, I'm a bit surprised. I thought, these days, lots of couples would be reluctant to admit that they don't have handcuffs.
I read the thread and sadly those are "Handcuffs" ideas, not thumbcuffs.
ponylady wrote:wheeew, maybe you should start with something smaller if you have never done it before ? (assuming 3,5 cm is radius, not circumference).

you always use lubricant to get it in.
buy some latex surgical gloves (not the cheap nitril ones), lubricate your fingers and start pushing those in to lubricate yourself & relax your sphincter a bit (after all, it's designed to push things out, not let things in. which is why you won't need additional lubricant to get it out)

be prepared for a bit of pain when pushing it in & out.
What size do you recommend I should start off with as a beginner?
Most of the products I see looks as if they have a high chance of getting sucked inside.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Just a friendly warning about thumbcuff use. If they are tight enough to be truly effective, they are too tight for good circulation. They are also very hazardous for nerve damage.

Do a little research on magic, or escape artist tricks, for thumbcuffs. I have a pair that I exclusively use to fasten the rings of leather cuffs together. Sort of like a lockable short chain.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

lkl wrote: also that they do shipping to Australia.
I think you might have misunderstood. To quote from the other post ( http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=9441 ):

"So I checked the customs site to be sure so I don't end up in court or something and sure enough it said in summary any item for restraining people which cannot be taken off by the wearer without a key is classified as paramilitary equipment and is illegal to not only import but posses within the country. So that explains why no Australian site sells proper handcuffs."

I'm sure thumb cuffs are classified the same as handcuffs and both posts are about Australia. I don't want you to get into trouble with the law.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

lkl wrote: What size do you recommend I should start off with as a beginner?
Most of the products I see looks as if they have a high chance of getting sucked inside.
2,5 to 3 cm is a good starting place. I own very small ones too. Its just important to look at how big their base is, and don't worry too much about small ones being sucked in. This is only the case if you use too much lubricant, which small ones don't really need. I never insert the small ones with lubricant, only the big ones. Then the problem of getting them sucked in is gone, and if it actually does happen that they get sucked in, you easily poop them out like that too. It are the big ones that if you push their boundary, you won't be able to get them out anymore.

One rule of thumb, once you are able to wear buttplugs with 5cm and larger easily, then smaller ones will be sucked in easily even without lubricant. You're not there yet. By far from it.

I wear 4 to 4,5 cm on a regular basis, and even then, the small ones I own don't get sucked in. You do have to look for one thing though: their base, are they bigger than the smaller part above, and is the base flexible or not? The more flexible and smaller the base, the higher the chance of them getting sucked in. Rimba/Zeus makes small electro buttplugs and these can be sucked in. Happened to me once at 23:00 before I went to bed, and I was unable to get it out. I felt it with my finger so it was near the sphincter muscle, but no way I could get it out. I decided to go to bed. Next day, I felt the need to poop. I went to the toilet, and pooped, and *plop* the buttplug was in its original position again as a normal buttplug would be, and I could now grab it and get it out normally. The poop feeling was gone too, though I pushed it a bit and pooped just for the feeling of security. :)

If you really are scared, tie a small string to the base.

Oh, another thing you need to be careful for. Some buttplugs are so small but with a decent base, that when you wear them, you simply build up a bit of gas and expel them. The chance for this to happen is bigger than for when it gets sucked in. So make sure the head part is big enough.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.