Untiable hogtie (possible?)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
the_bondage_guy

Re: Untiable hogtie (possible?)

Post by the_bondage_guy »

I think I found a hogtied that is untiable. Although, it's very difficult to get your hands in the coil of rope behind your back when you are partially bound. I've tried it one and failed. I have yet to try it again.
teather

Post by teather »

davisev5225 wrote:
the_bondage_guy wrote:How in the world do you tie your elbows together?
A proof of concept that I never finished:
Self-Bondage Elbows.jpg
If you can't figure out what's going on in this picture, I won't help you. Elbow bondage is *DANGEROUS* to attempt alone if you don't know exactly what you are doing.
That looks promising - even pulling the chain through and clipping it to a pair of wrist cuffs seems entertaining - definitely worth a try.
AussiBound

Post by AussiBound »

This is one of the more interesting discussions I've seen in this forum. I really enjoyed reading everybody's thoughts and ideas.

I've also used the above techniques described in Bondage Life for self bondage for hogtying myself.

I spent a lot of time experimenting with various techniques for tying myself up in such a way that release would be impossible without a knife or scissors (or something like that).

Generally, I've found that the following tricks/techniques, if combined together, will all help create a delightfully TIGHT - and fiendishly difficult to escape from, hogtie.

I hate to sound pedantic at this point, but you will need to be flexible and fit for this to work. I also absolutely do NOT recommend wearing any kind of gag for this position because it is quite strenuous. Simply getting yourself in position is anything but easy (never mind trying to get out). You WILL also probably need a knife or scissors to get out of this one.

Here's how I go about it.

I start with making the usual wrist coil with around 4-5 loops (so it doesn't cut into your wrists as much) - it isn't easy to get just right, but it is worth the effort for the end reward. I also try and make bit as small as I possibly can. The smaller it is, the tighter it gets once I insert the wrist coil. Quite often I get it wrong and I have to start all over again which is VERY frustrating but oh, the bliss when you do .......................

I then tie my legs tightly together at ankles, knees and thighs. At this point, I add the cinch noose (the shorter it is, the better) AND ring device to my ankles before continuing upwards. I also make sure the ropes just above and below my knees are not too tight as they will tighten when I bend my legs backwards. I have to do this first because tying my legs together is almost impossible once I secure my arms.

The next step is a tight crotchrope. At this stage (depending on how I feel), I will also insert an inflatable penis butt plug and inflate it before securing it in place with my crotchrope. It also helps anchor everything else.

After tying my crotchrope, I also tie more cord around my waist; perhaps 3 or 4 loops only, and not very tightly. Later, I will insert my wrirsts between this coil of rope and my back. It makes getting out MUCH harder, hence the importance of measuring the length of everything (especially the cinch noose) beforehand.

Time for a breather. After checking that I haven't made any mistakes so far, I then tie my arms very tightly to my sides above and below my 'breasts' with two bands of rope which I also anchor with a couple of loops over my shoulders to create a very "Shinju" style harness. I then add more rope between my chest harness and crotchrope so nothing slips or loosens. This step can take up to half an hour, depending on the complexity of my bonds.

I love to be tied up tight so it is usually quite complex indeed!

The rest is "easy": I lie on my side or stomach, insert my hands & wrists between my waist rope and back before bending my legs as far backwards as they will go, pick up the cinch noose and insert the wrist coil inside it.

This is when the real fun begins. If (and it's a big if) I've done it right, I can *just* get my hands inside the wrist coil (separated by the cinch noose which usually involves a lot of struggling before I do it. Then I pull it as tight as I can with the help of the ring device.

Bound bliss ....................................

I am now very tightly hogtied with no way out until I cut myself free - which isn't always easy either because of the ropes holding my hands pinned to my back... so be careful.

Hope this helps.
Leglover7777

Post by Leglover7777 »

Hi, Is it possible for you to posts a pic of yourself in this type of hogtie?
the_bondage_guy

Post by the_bondage_guy »

Maybe I should have been a little more specific when I meant "untiable hogtie". I meant the only means of escape is to use a knife or scissors. I did a ton of experiementing with a self hogtie and I finally figured it out, a hogtie that is inescapable.