Automated nipple puller

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Anything_Once

Automated nipple puller

Post by Anything_Once »

I had an idea the other idea, I'm sure others have already had it or done it themselves but thought I would mention it purely cause I couldn't find in on the forums.

All you need is an oscillating fan, nipple clamps (clover clamps work well) and some string.

How to set up.

Position the fan in front of you so that when it is the centre of its swing the fan is pointed straight at you where ever you will be tied.
Tied a clamp to each side of the fan, make sure the string is long enough that there is slack but once the fan reaches the end of its swing the string is pulled tight.
Now just get yourself tied at the correct distance and turn the fan on, with every swing a nipple will get a tug.

Conclusions from experimenting.
1. Stationary tied that leave you as immobile as possible are best, if you move the fan will either do nothing to the clamps or the strings will pull tighter and may prevent the fan swinging full that may damage it.

2. Weigh done the fan. If you are able to move you prefer the clamps coming off before the fan tips on you. Especially with the heavier varieties.

3. Having a fan blowing on you in the hot weather whilst bound is good, doing the same when it is cold is bad. I recommend either removing the fan blades when the weather becomes too cool for fans.

4. With modifications to the fan you could possible use the oscillating motor to do other things such as power a pump to inflate / deflate something. Doing something like this would require a fair amount of work and could prove dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
dsteve

Re: Automated nipple puller

Post by dsteve »

Diabolical. I like your imagination.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Add some tassels, string, or whatever, to the cage so that as the fan passes by, they will tickle your chest...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And brace yourself for when the strings get caught by the propeller...
:rofl:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dsteve wrote:Diabolical. I like your imagination.
I second that. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

I'd suggest rubber bands or similar elastic rather than string, then the positioning is less critical
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

lj wrote:I'd suggest rubber bands or similar elastic rather than string, then the positioning is less critical
Brilliant! I have been trying to figure out how to solve the positioning problem.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

if you have room you could make a dedicated station. Something to keep your chest from moving, like tied to a sturdy post or to a chair bolted to the floor, and something to keep the fan from moving, like screwed to a heavy table.
I like the idea of elastic even if positioning is solid. That way the tension varies. You could adjust it so that there is always some tension. Just varying from light to excruciating.
To get a stronger pull you could put an "outrigger" on the fan. A rod that sticks out on both sides so that the movement is increased.
Happy inventing.