harness from bondage webbing

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I recently ordered a full body bondage harness from bondage webbing. https://www.etsy.com/listing/216603932/ ... _active_11
Im having it custom made for self bondage with 2" wide straps and a male crotch harness. the part that makes it for self bondage, is that the top two straps will have tension lock buckles in the front. this way, I can slide my arms under the straps, pull them tight, and then bind my wrists either in front or the back.

my plan for when I receive it, is to strap myself into it, chain the lowest ring at the ankles to the bed, and then chain the top ring in the back to the headboard. this way, I'll be stretched out over the bed, unable to sit up. then on goes the blindfold that I got from bondage webbing(REALLY NICE blindfold, blocks out ALL light).https://www.etsy.com/listing/238495835/ ... p-header-0
then i'll slip my arms under the top straps and pull them tight. the final piece are the 2" wide steel shackles will go on my wrists and then get locked to one of the rings near my crotch with padlocks. my release will be the cd tray opener with a key on a string in an ice bottle as a backup.

another variation is to not use the blindfold and to use a combo lock to lock the wrists to the ring. do this around 9:00 pm and you will have to wait until morning to free yourself. :mrgreen:

the response time from the owner was amazingly fast! i'll get some pictures of it when I receive it.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: harness from bondage webbing

Post by TNTBound »

here is a picture of the harness after I placed it all out on the bed.
don't mind the posters on the wall, they are from when I was like 5. I really need to get rid of them. lol

it took a little while to get it all organized because of the excess strapping, but once its trimmed down its easier to manage. I'll post more on it later, but right now I need to go to denny's. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: harness from bondage webbing

Post by TNTBound »

another angle, you can see the top two straps have the tension lock buckles for my upper arms.
they make it SO much easier to use than if it had just the buckle at the back. I can adjust it for my chest, or loosen them up, slide my arms under and then cinch them tight again.

the harness does a really good job at what its designed to do, immobilize the person that's in it. :D

im very pleased with how it came out and how quickly it was made.