Wanna taste it but can't? Piss or cum

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Drakebahamut

Wanna taste it but can't? Piss or cum

Post by Drakebahamut »

Here is an idea for those that want taste your own cum or piss but just can't. I thought of a way to force you self to try it, that or you have to wait uncomfortably. (Please practice safe self bondage!)

Things you will need:
Lock with two keys (one frozen in water)
Plate
Chair
Rope
Wrist cuffs/hand cuffs(you won't need a lock if you have locking hand cuffs) or know how to tie up your own hands
Any other toys you would like!

You start by freezing one key(this is your safety) set up a chair with the plate on it. Tie a rope to the ceiling just long enough for you to reach your junk but not long enough to reach the plate. Put the non frozen key on the plate. Set the frozen key within easy reach and where it can't slide away while the ice melts(perhaps in a bowl). Next get any other toys you want in place. Next make sure that you can bend/kneel down and get the key on the plate with your mouth while your hands are tied(do this before you lock your hands in place). Once you have done this you are ready!

The idea here is that you want to taste you cum but always back out after you cum. While your hands are tied you please your self and aim for the key(if you miss well you will have to try again another time) since you can't reach the key with your hands you will have you kneel down and get it with your mouth, you are surely to taste some while doing this! You can then unlock your self. If you still just can't do it you will just have to wait for the ice to melt! (Keep in mind what ever extra toys you use will still be giving you a good or bad time lol)

If using piss use a very shallow bowl or plater(instead of plate), try putting a bunch of keys (similar size and colour) in with the right key and then you will might have to tongue around the piss a few times before you find the right one! Important* make sure the piss is shallow enough that you can get a key without putting your nose under water if you have trouble holding your breath. Test getting keys with water before you tie up.
Enjoy and stay safe!
TNTBound

Re: Wanna taste it but can't? Piss or cum

Post by TNTBound »

another way would be to tie your hands and ankles to a wall with the plate just in reach of your mouth. I'd bet I could pick up a key with my toes if I wanted to, so best to keep them out of reach too. :wink:

this way, there is no chair to get tipped over and move your release mechanism, primary or the backup.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Drakebahamut

Post by Drakebahamut »

TNTBound wrote:another way would be to tie your hands and ankles to a wall with the plate just in reach of your mouth. I'd bet I could pick up a key with my toes if I wanted to, so best to keep them out of reach too. :wink:

this way, there is no chair to get tipped over and move your release mechanism, primary or the backup.
Tntbound that would be a nice way as well, I think however that you missed what the main exercise is of the cum scenario, it is for those that want to taste cum soooo bad but as soon as you cum lose the desire, it simply revolts you. If it were set up as how you described how would one cum onto the plate while tied up? If they came on the plate before getting into position they would lose the desire to taste and not lock them self up. I get the knocking over the chair so perhaps a coffee table? The bed? And for the emergency key perhaps tie a string to the key and freeze the key with the string half loped in and half hanging out, you could then tie the the string to the rope your hands are tied to and when it melted the string would hang where you could get it.

Thanks for the input and another nice idea for those that can power though the lost desire! :D
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Is there a reason one couldn't simple save and freeze one's product, thawing it for consumption when the desire to taste it is ignited again? I know that gets around the "forced" aspect, and if that is your core kink here I understand that.
Drakebahamut

Post by Drakebahamut »

OrgasmAlley wrote:Is there a reason one couldn't simple save and freeze one's product, thawing it for consumption when the desire to taste it is ignited again? I know that gets around the "forced" aspect, and if that is your core kink here I understand that.
Well I know that some are like me in that frozen just is not quite the same. I have done frozen, more than once and to this day still can't get over fresh. I simply have not yet been able to do it. I actually just tried my scenario, and as I thought I lost all desire. It would have worked, that is I would have had to try it or wait but I messed up an put the secondary (frozen) key in reach before the string dropped. I was able to smash the key out and get out within 2 min of cumming. Everything else was perfect.

I'll note as well that if both keys were to some how become out of reach I could still muscle my way out by wrecking the bench/shelf my hands are tied to.