any cam sites friendly for webcam SB and remote torture?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Playful-Dom

any cam sites friendly for webcam SB and remote torture?

Post by Playful-Dom »

Hi all,

I've read a few threads about people webcasting their self-bondage sessions. I'm looking for a site that would be friendly toward this activity, especially if one of the users is connected to my home control unit and is tormenting me.

I used to cam on xHamster, but they stopped allowing amateur cams. I went to Chaturbate but they have such strict rules and brutal site mods that my account got blocked. I have created accounts on CamFuze, iWebcam, and CAM4, but haven't tried doing a SB scene yet because I don't want my account(s) to get shut down. Any hints or suggestions? I don't want to sign up as a pro cam model.

I've been using Skype, which works well. However, doing a self-bondage show on Skype requires me to exchange usernames with the people involved and setting up a time for a group call, and limiting the event to a few people. Even on a cam site, I still need to give the guest password to my home controller to one woman, but at least many more people can watch and they can go in and out of the cam room as they choose.

I just moved to a much better new apartment and want so much to get back into this again... I'm getting excited just by the thought of writhing in self-bondage in front of strangers while a woman torments me with a Hitachi, taunting me with her words and having my most erotic part under her control.

Best,
DJ
johnsub

Re: any cam sites friendly for webcam SB and remote torture?

Post by johnsub »

Hi

We as a couple would love to watch and control...

Regards
ken1985

Post by ken1985 »

I currently have the opposite. Banned on Cam4, which got lousier anyway; but still active on Chaturbate so far...
james_carmen

Post by james_carmen »

What's your setup for remote control of the hitachi?

I would love to take this http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=5910 to the next level with someone else controlling it, whether it be via 1 on 1 or webcast. I'd have to be a girl controlling it though or atleast voicing it, it'd feel too weird being a dude, guy's free to watch though.