Guide for locking cuffs behind yourself (pics)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
sandalee

Guide for locking cuffs behind yourself (pics)

Post by sandalee »

Hi all again!

Remember the old thread where I asked about locking two cuffs behind yourself and all the problems with it being too complicated?
So today I suddenly realized that there is incredibly easy solution for that, just follow the pictures. Note that this is meant for such cuffs that don't have special locking hasp and the whole idea behind this is that you wont be able to remove the cuffs without the key. In some cases you can just unlock the cuff itself, not even touching the lock between them...

You need:
Two leather cuffs
2 small padlocks (depends on the exact style)
1 padlock for connecting cuffs (whatever the size)

So, lets begin:

Put one cuff to your wrist (whichever suits you best), and tighten it as you desire. Then insert small padlock through the metal eyelet(?).

And with padlock, continue through the next hole after the one that holds cuff in place (may differ in your set-up)

Aand just lock the padlock- that way you wont be able to remove cuffs without the key- something that I always tend to do so it is a good way to keep me locked :rofl:

Then lock the another cuff to the already locked cuff. Until this step everything can be done in front of you. But for the photos, I'll show it in the front.

Now, behind yourself, put the cuff around your wrist and tighten it, but leave the end out (just like beginning). Putting it on while behind isn't too difficult.

Do exactly the same as in 1. and 2., only now behind yourself. I tried it twice and both times I succeeded in about 20 seconds or so, so it shouldn't be too hard, only finding the hole takes time.

And you're ready. Now just wait for your release.
Natale

Re: Guide for locking cuffs behind yourself (pics)

Post by Natale »

Hmm... an ingenious non-complicated method for locking cuffs- I like it! :D
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

Kudos! This is pretty smart.
zulu95

Post by zulu95 »

Hi, what cuffs are these?
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

Uhhh, who knows, I bought these like 4 years ago from Ebay (UK), they cost around 20-30€. But they are very durable :)
more_secure

Post by more_secure »

As a general rule, any leather buckle can be locked this way with a padlock. These include hoods, collars, leather cuffs, belts, ball gags. I discovered this a while back and I quickly realised that I needed to go out and buy a load of padlocks which are identical. The reason for this is so you have loads of the same key because you don't want to worry about which key fits which lock...or maybe you do ;o) !!

Make sure you buy padlocks which are durable as they have to be heavy duty and small, i.e. thin, so that they fit through the eyelets on the leather straps.
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==