what should i get next?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

Re: what should i get next?

Post by TNTBound »

I have a spandex sleepsack with internal arm sleeves, its pretty comfortable but not very secure due to its strength. You can press out with alot of pressure, but the sleeves are already developing holes at the end of the stitching. Also, there is only a hole for the mouth, so if I breath through my nose, the hood heats up quite a bit.

I wouldnt be sleeping in the latex sleepsack, it would be more of an escape artist test. See if I can get out into it by myself, then the fun part, working up enough sweat to allow myself a chance to escape from it by myself. Im not sure if it would even be possible, but just the though of possibly being stuck In it is a major turn on for me.

The latex sauna sack that I have creates a nice seal around my neck and I have used a small air mattress inflation/vacuum pump with a hose attached to make it act like a vacuum sack. That is the best selfbondage I have done, because I can struggle as hard as I want and my not one part of my body hurts afterward. It just feels soooooo good to have the latex pulled tight over every inch of my body.

As for the inflatable plug, the two times I tried inserting it, it took about 15 minutes to work it in, and it was expanded more than I would have liked to keep it solid enough to push it in. I'll have to try finding something to use as a core Inside it.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Just ordered a few new items from http://www.hautengshop.de/index.php?mai ... anguage=en
It seems to have some rare things, and some of them custom made.

Zentai mummy bag, plastic cock&balls ring, latex bondage mittens, latex sleeping bag... I think i'll be needing a chastity device on to contain myself until they arrive.

Especially the mittens http://www.hautengshop.de/index.php?mai ... ts_id=6002
Imagine them all lubed up, and cuffed on... where's my drool bucket again?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

well, im adding a Russian gas mask to my box of goodies! I just ordered it tonight and hope to order a rebreather bag for it this weekend. I don't intend to use it for 100% rebreathing, as there is an air hole at the bottom of the rebreather bag im looking at that will let in some air. cant wait to try it out!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just a bit of an update, my latex catsuit is coming in on Tuesday!!! :D I had them change it to a front zipper through the crotch till the waist back. it has locking waterproof zippers on it too!

I cant wait till Tuesday!!!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Good luck with your suit! I too am waiting on one. Made to my measures, chlorination, 0.25 thin with attached gloves :mrgreen: So it takes many more days than normal. Just hoping the measures went right... I have tried a standard size for 180 height person before with none of these extra features and it wasn't a fit, so trying to do it right this time. This new one is shoulder-entry version, 2 zippers from both shoulders to neck.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got my catsuit in yesterday and the fit is pretty good, not perfect, but pretty good. its just a little long on the inseam, but pretty good everywhere else. because of its thickness (0.8mm) it really wants to keep my arms aimed downwards, so its almost a bondage in itself!

its such an awesome feeling, being wrapped head to toe in latex! I put on the hood that I got with it (only nose holes) and a set of elbow length gloves on over the catsuit and then put myself into my latex sauna bag with neck entry. being in the sauna bag while wearing the catsuit was really cool! you could feel that your movements were being restrained, but I couldn't actually feel the material that was restraining me, moving over my body. its a really difficult sensation to describe, but I imagine that's how it would feel to wake up and be bound and blindfolded, wondering what exactly it is that's restraining you.

I figured that having the zipper on the front would make for an easier time getting in and out of the catsuit vs a rear zipper, boy was I wrong! unzipping it is easy, but getting it down and over the shoulders is the hard part since it just clings. easier im sure than just a neck opening, but still difficult.

it should make for good exercise, trying to use a paddle in a kayak while wearing this catsuit, since it tries to restrict my arm movement so much. :mrgreen:

overall, VERY pleased with the catsuit! :D
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

today, I plan to order a set of the classic deluxe wrist and ankle cuffs from church of sinvention. with the thickness of the leather and the welded d-rings, they should hold up really good.

I like to chain my wrists to the headboard with my steel shackles, while my ankles are chained to the footboard with my faux leather ankle cuffs when I go to sleep at night.

the ankle cuffs are really comfortable, but they are stretched to the point that they could fail at any time. the steel wrist shackles are pretty comfortable since the sizing it absolutely perfect (thank you Rick from dungeon delights). the only issue is that they stay cold until I fall asleep, which is a little distraction since the cold is a constant reminder that they are there.

with the thickness of the new leather cuffs, I shouldn't have to worry about breaking them, unlike the faux leather ones I have. :mrgreen:

i'll post pictures when they arrive.