balancing buttocks with rice torture: advice needed

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Magdalena

balancing buttocks with rice torture: advice needed

Post by Magdalena »

Hi all!

I've been out of the bondage arena for a while but Easter weekend was the opportunity to do something fun again.

I had been preparing this for a while: the plan was to balance on my buttocks while sitting on uncooked rice for seven minutes.

Some exercise was needed for the balancing but anyone with some athletic skills can do it. For this one I sat down with stretched legs on a newspaper on which I spread an entire package of unboiled rice so there was quite a thick layer of it. Then pulled my knees towards my chest and clasped my hand around them. A little wiggle back and forth and my weight was resting on my buttocks.

It's a relatively easy way to do the balance, I did it with stretched arms and legs too but I was afraid the strain on the muscles would divert attention from the rice. I chose seven minutes for starters, still having to find out how my body would cope with it so stayed on the safe side.

And well: it proved a bit dissapointing. My body started to shake the last minute or two but no other inconveniences. My buttocks did feel nice after the seven minutes had passed, like my glutes had received a thorough massage. Nice but not very satisfying.

Still I want to give it another go. I'm thinking over the rice bit now. Anyone experience and advise on it? Especially tips on the perfect density of the spread rice and duration would be greatly appreciated!

Take care and have fun!

Magda
Sir Cumference

Re: balancing buttocks with rice torture: advice needed

Post by Sir Cumference »

a thick layer of rice will just make a nice cushion.
Fewer grains will just be pushed into the flesh.

When you kneel on a thin layer of rice, the skin is compressed between kneecap and grains, and that hurts.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

no more then elaborate glute massage then, well better luck next time :)
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

I agree with Sir Cumference, the punishment of kneeling on rice or better yet dried beans or peas, is much more effective than sitting on them. Your bottom is much to cushy even if you are skinny. A good alternative for your buttocks would be to use toy jacks (you know those 6 pointed stars you played with when you were a kid , with a bouncy ball) HA HA and there you go you can use the bouncy ball for a ball gag :rofl:

http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Craft-TTJ ... =toy+jacks
LOVE TO ALL
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Have you guys ever played with lego's? :mrgreen:
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Jadit wrote:Have you guys ever played with lego's? :mrgreen:
:rofl: Too the toy room :rofl:
LOVE TO ALL
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

boundsissy wrote:
Jadit wrote:Have you guys ever played with lego's? :mrgreen:
:rofl: Too the toy room :rofl:
ROFLMAOPIMP... :rofl:

I was thinking along the same lines... if you have a kid that drops random things around the house, in not so random locations - usually THE spot where you put your foot down in the normally innocuous act of walking - you know what I mean... :wink:

The problem with sitting on rice or anything, is that your bum is one of the more well-padded places on your body, and it's a large surface area across which your weight is spread. Small areas with less padding, like knees or heels, will tend to hurt a lot more. For sitting, you would need something that has a much coarser surface and deeper indents. Lego bricks are a good idea to test.

And look down when you walk around the house. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sitting on Lego's at random angles could break them...
Instead, try making a torture seat with random heights and a few well placed points...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Sitting on Lego's at random angles could break them...
Instead, try making a torture seat with random heights and a few well placed points...
You can build anything with Lego! 8)

Unless it's one of those stupid one-project-only kits... how can you pervert a Lego space shuttle? :? :?: :?:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Unless it's one of those stupid one-project-only kits... how can you pervert a Lego space shuttle? :? :?: :?:
don't you see how it could be converted into your highflying buttplug ?
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Spreading a layer of 2x2 bricks should give a nasty seat.

And unless you have true buns of steel, I think you're very unlikely to break any of them.

But it would leave a wonderfully patterned bum!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
MSpike

Re: balancing buttocks with rice torture:try this

Post by MSpike »

Here is an item from Home Depot (USA) that should make an impression. It's "normally" used under furniture (points down), so it won't leave a dent in the carpet.
CarpetDentProt2.jpg
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Sitting on Lego's at random angles could break them...
I highly doubt you would be at much risk of breaking them. True name brand legos are actually quite strong, they are made of the same plastic that hard hats at construction sites are made of!
TNTBound

Re: balancing buttocks with rice torture:try this

Post by TNTBound »

Mar Lingspike wrote:Here is an item from Home Depot (USA) that should make an impression. It's "normally" used under furniture (points down), so it won't leave a dent in the carpet.

just one more everyday pervertable item! lol

I can see a scenario where they would work nicely. have 4 mounting points in the ceiling spaced equally apart. use rope ratchets to attach wrist and ankle cuffs to them and tighten until your limbs are suspended off the ground and your centered on the carpet spikes. your limbs need to be high enough up that you cant move off center of the spikes. you can suspend yourself off the spikes to gain relief, but at the expense of your limbs tiring out.

a screw into the carpet through the center of the spikes could keep them in place without damaging anything (you wont see the screw hole in the carpet afterwards).
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Hey you lovely bunch!

Thanks for all the suggestions! Lego bricks sound like really good idea! I also bought a Swedish nailbed so will have a go with that first....then definitely lego or that home depot item.....*pavlov reaction*

Take care and have fun!

Regards,

Magda