what should i get next?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

what should i get next?

Post by TNTBound »

just wondering what else I should have in my box of goodies to "entertain" myself.

my list of goodies:
leather locking ankle cuffs
Velcro closure, just below the knee cuffs
2" wide steel locking shackles
2" ball gag harness (cant remove blindfold at all with this in place)
blindfold
sensory deprivation hood with lockable straps for chin, eyes and collar
double locking handcuffs
thumb cuffs
some rope
rope ratchets (2)
dog collar
clothespins
digital tens 7000
tie down ratchet straps under my mattress
vibrating butt plug
latex gloves
latex underwear
latex sauna sack (can be used as a vac sack)
many padlocks
2 combo locks
2 14" length of chain
spandex sleepsack with internal arm sleeves (usable as self bondage, but not super strong)
couple of slip through the end and sinch belts
electrical outlet timer (down to the minute)
electrical outlet remote controlled by switch (for using the vac sack solo)

anyone have suggestions on any must haves or unique self bondage items (while on a budget)?

unfortunately, I don't have anyone to play with yet, so whatever I get will be used only on/by myself.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ponylady

Re: what should i get next?

Post by ponylady »

i don't see a corset in your list.

get one & revel in the endorphine/dopamin
burst.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:i don't see a corset in your list.

burst.
And I thought it just felt sexy... :hi: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

im
ponylady wrote:i don't see a corset in your list.

burst.
not so sure that I could fit in one, since my shape is more beer belly than hourglass (I much prefer Absolut, but that's beside the point). lol

however, seeing a pretty lady wearing a corset is feast for the eyes!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:however, seeing a pretty lady wearing a corset is feast for the eyes!
You, sir, are a man of taste! 8)

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Yup, it works wonders!
Attachments
image.jpg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I didn't know Thor wore a corset! LOL

I ordered myself a few things last night! :wink:

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/chrome ... -leg-cuffs

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/3410a- ... -guard-gag thought this looked like it would be neat to try

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/functi ... al-pleaser maybe the extra inch this has over my other vibrating insertable will do the trick for me :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inflatable-Enem ... :MEBIDX:IT I wonder how many pumps I can take :twisted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271045092336?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT I've wondered how this would feel, soon i'll find out. supposed to be good for your health too, so that's a plus! :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Yup, it works wonders!
When was your last eyeglass prescription issued? Judging by the looks of that model, it may be a tad overdue... :rofl:

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I had an idea for the inflatable butt plug. When I sleep, my feet are usually bound to the footboard with a 14" chain connecting my leather ankle cuffs and my wrist shackles are chained to the headboard.

My idea, is to put in my inflatable plug, then tape the pump to the inside of my thigh. I'll give it a few pumps and then bind my wrists to the headboard. This way, i'll have to keep my legs separated, otherwise i'll inflate the plug that I wont be able to reach. :twisted: a predicament spreader bar alternative. :P
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i just ordered myself a full latex catsuit! :D its a neck entry with a one way zipper at the crotch. the socks are attached and the hood is detached with closed eye and mouth holes, leaving just the nose holes open. i ordered it without gloves and with the hood detached so that maybe i can wear it under my clothes when i go to the store sometime. i already have elbow length black latex gloves that i can use with it.

after spending most of yesterday wearing my latex underwear, i thought that being covered head to toe in latex would feel sooooo good, so i ordered a latex catsuit!

it does take a while to clean and store it properly after your done wearing it, but that's just incentive to wear it longer. :lol:

anyone else here just love the look and feel of latex?
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Aaaarrgghhh, I'm so jealous! Where did you get it from?

I used to have a high necked tight rubber mini dress which was awesome but that was a loooonng time ago, been meaning to do the full latex suit for too long.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I ordered it from latex catfish. they have really good prices on their stuff! I ordered the catsuit in .8mm to make it more durable. the zipper at the crotch will be sweat proof, but not 100% waterproof. I might even use it while im out kayaking this summer sometime. the hood will be basically a sensory deprivation hood with having only holes for the nose.

what I want to order from them next is a latex sleepsack with the internal arm sleeves, but as a neck entry without a zipper, if they'll make it that is. that would be quite the struggle to get out of! I imagine I would have to work up quite a sweat to even be able to get my arms slippery enough to slide them out of the sleeves, but it should be possible.

if I had a partner, I would order the inflatable life ball sleepsack and a 2 chamber inflatable sleepsack to play with. unfortunately, I don't have anyone else to play with, and I cant use either of those by myself. :cry:
Ano

Post by Ano »

If i would have a partner i would definitely try a straight jacket. But i'am alone as well, so it's out of question for both of us. then it seems like you have everything.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I got a full black rubber bondage bag some month back. It's about 95% airtight, so i was able to make almost vacuum inside it, by breathing air in from nose, and out through pipe with mouth. It was quite thin and slippery material, so i had no trouble moving my hands inside it. Also being pitch black, finding the zipper inside it was exciting.

But in the end it wasn't sort of product i'd recommend. Doing just like sessions above is boring fast, and it'd be too risky to do self-bondage inside it. In addition the sweat generated inside is no joke. I tried sleeping with it once after i had cut a hole for head, but after some hours i find the thing covered in cold sweat... that's not nice. No way i'll be putting a blanket over it, it'd get the extreme opposite.

So what i'm looking for next would ideally be same kind of bondage bag but spandex. Even had a thought of long torus like loop with 1 zipper-openable small hole. Would be fun squirming in 1, trying to find the exit. But i've been slowly using my pitiful tailoring skills to transform one existing spandex suit into a kind of body bag. Opened legs to combine them into 1, turning it inside out so zipper is inside (it goes from belly and ends above head), removing arms and tying them closed. Next would be re-attaching the arm sleeves inside... see what kind of struggle that makes. Maybe tying each finger together too and onto the spandex wall. I would sleep with that for sure!
BigMan

Post by BigMan »

Just a heads up on that inflatable plug. You may find it too floppy. I have one and use a piece of stainless steel rod as a core, slid in the water tube will make it rigid and once in you remove the core. I cannot stress enough that should you be very careful if you use anything as a core since the core is not attached. You want the plug above the core at all times. Because the plug will want to collapse you may need to leave 1.5"-2" above the core. And be sure to move them together not just push the core.