My free weekend night

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Zubba1

My free weekend night

Post by Zubba1 »

Well here we go.

Tomorrow I will be alone till Saturday night so I planned the following.

(This is not the exact order of course)

1 insert an inflatable vibrating plug attached to a locking harness with cock ring. (Vibrating as long as batteries hold)
2 chastity cage
3 locking collar
4 chain from cage to collar
5 ankles locked to spreader bar
6 wrists locked to #4 in the middle by a few inches of chain
7 a good amount of chain from ceiling to my collar
8 dressed in less than manly clothes

To make it fun...I will turn the light out and put the wrist cuffs on with combo locks. I will not be able to open till the morning. I should be able to get to a bathroom and get water.

There is a safety there...just won't go into it.

My goal is to force myself to endure the plug and not be able to reach the harness or bulb for hours....never used a vibrating plug, so this will be new.
TNTBound

Re: My free weekend night

Post by TNTBound »

Zubba1 wrote:never used a vibrating plug, so this will be new.
your in for a treat then! :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

TNTBound wrote:
Zubba1 wrote:never used a vibrating plug, so this will be new.
your in for a treat then! :wink:
Yeah I imagine so....I am looking at other items to use as well to make this quite an interesting weekend.
may try to get myself off while in the cage, of course.

For all this I will have bought some food and the like previous to all this, and NOT be able to change out of what I am wearing...so going outside will shall we say be a risk.
Not much into the ice lock mechanism...

Any other interesting forced bondage positions or what not that you suggest?
Starting Friday at say....3pm, this all begins and once dressed, I am not "in theory" able to remove anything till Sat night.
In between that time I am "free" to roam the house and do things.

I look to this weekend, and then an even longer weekend next weekend to be "entirely in leather,lace,latex,chains" weekends.
So I am brainstorming how to sleep...how to function during the day, ect.

I am thinking of throwing all the keys outside in the garage, before I start my escapades....not sure yet
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Well problem one found...cannot use the plug harness with the vibrating one unless I make modifications to the harness. Will look into that tomorrow.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Well it has been interesting to far.
I am sitting here writing this, in between of some cleaning, while wearing a locking but plug harness that is locked on, with 8 inches of chain from each side to wrists cuffs, all while wearing a cb-6000.
I have to goto the garage to get the keys, as I have plans later tonight (before it gets dark)

This has been fun so far