Locking padlocks behind yourself?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
sandalee

Locking padlocks behind yourself?

Post by sandalee »

Does anyone happen to have a good way to lock padlocks behind yourself? I tried to connect my cuffs together today but eventually gave up and locked them in front. I have managed to lock them sometimes but mostly it's pretty hard. So, any good ideas?
lj

Re: Locking padlocks behind yourself?

Post by lj »

Don't try to lock the cuffs themselves, use a short loop of chain and close the loop with the padlock. The problem is that it is, as the OP has found, difficult to manipulate the lock when the wrists are very close together. It also means that using the key to unlock will also be difficult
be a switch, double the fun :-)
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

Well, I've used the chain, but currently I have none. So I was wondering...
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

I use leather wristcuffs, with a padlock to lock them together. I do manage to get it locked. Takes some practice, but works fine. Also to get loose after getting the key. But it is more difficult/dangerous/time consuming than wit a chain in between to make it more easy.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I don't use handcuffs, I use a short length of chain locked round each wrist with small padlocks, there's about three inches of chain left over. I then use a larger padlock to lock these together behind my back, it's simple, easy to get into, impossible to get out of without a key and easy to get out of when you get the key.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Missy

Post by Missy »

I agree with Steve. I do this way all the time. Sometime it takes a little time to get out. But that part of the fun
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I use 2" wide steel shackles that have a 1" welded ring that passes through a mounting bracket on each shackle. I like to use a padlock to fasten them together behind my back, but it can be a little difficult. One way that makes it easier is to hold the body of the lock and press the loop against something to click it shut.

Its such a nice feeling of helplessness, when your legs are bound together and your wrists are also bound behind you so close. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!