Selfbondage Toy Shopping

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
dsteve

Re: Selfbondage Toy Shopping

Post by dsteve »

Don't forget what you are wearing. Each to their own fetish, but my current favorite is my black spandex unitard. I have the kind with feet like this one on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Black-Spandex-Zen ... ds=unitard
. I usually wear it with a turtleneck shirt and gloves so my whole body, except head, is covered. I am interested in what you other folks wear. If you wear anything.
For the bondage gear, a good quality pair of handcuffs is a must.
Let us know how the shopping goes.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

visit your local DIY-store; take a look @ the ropes, chains, locks, pipes and other stuff they sell on the cheap.

get your imagination flowing and you'll have enuff restraint devices to last you a lifetime without having spent a fortune.
[
loicbdsm

Post by loicbdsm »

Hello everybody,

It's been a while and I thought it might be cool to give you guys a little update on how my shopping went and what I bought. Seeing as i'm still not an expert at selfbondage I thought i'd start off slowly with my first "sextoy shopping" and bought a small buttplug (which i'd like to add doesn't hold in place and I think others should be careful while buying such an item), a pair of Japanese Clover Clamps (they are perfect and very painful! :whip: ), I also bought some water-based anal lunricant. To sum it all up, i'm definitely looking forward to buying several different sextoys online! :gag:

This leads me to asking the community a little question: Does anyone know a good online sexshop in Europe that is specified in bondage items?

Thanks Everyone! :D
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I see these guys ad pop up on here every once and a while.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

http://www.mchurt.eu is my faworite and after you have tried silicone based lubricant, you nevet want the water based again... 8) specially, when you have anything made out of latex. Black latex gloves from local drugstore will have completly different meaning after that... :hi:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

mchurt must be the only shop where you get
thrice the productrange in the realworld shop
compared to their onlineshop.
(that is if they haven't upgraded their webshop lately)
[