Ideas - Use home stuff (like clothes) as bondage gear.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
9thunders

Ideas - Use home stuff (like clothes) as bondage gear.

Post by 9thunders »

Bondage gear these days are not cheap.. how about we check if there are no other ways?
This is about common stuff that you can find almost in everyone's house.

Let's start two:
Idea #1 - Yoga (stretching) pants as armbinder - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7aa1fu.png
Saw this and i came up with an idea to start this topic.

Idea #2 - Jeans pants and sweater (with zipper) for frog tie or dog play - http://www.beltbound.com/updates/bb132/IMG_0642.JPG (google: frog tie / knees and elbows bondage)
#Pants: bend your legs exactly like in picture, feet as close to your ass as possible, then put pants up like the common way. Because of the increased size that is of your closely bended legs, it will get tight and might be hard to pull pants up, but that's the point. Jeans are strong enough, them will hold and make sure legs are bended and to stay like that. If you get to buckle up, it's perfect.
Now the same principle goes with sweater. Bend your arms and put them in sleeves. It is tight, but when you get them in and manage to get the zipper between your teeth to close sweater, it's perfect.
That is as if you do not find 4 belts or ropes hanging around in your dresser or friend's house if you wan't to do extreme. :D So far you follow? :)
With doing some preparations and drills, it is possible to use another belt to connect your pants belt with your collar if you have one, to make you arch your back a bit. ;) I mean, solo, without help. It is possible.
Picture: http://bitchsuits.tumblr.com/post/10496 ... e-going-to

Share your ideas.
Last edited by 9thunders on 13 Feb 2015, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
Devastation is our salvation. If it's not tight enough, make it so.
9thunders

Re: Ideas - Use home stuff (like clothes) as bondage gear.

Post by 9thunders »

Cmon.. noone wants to share their ideas? :D
Devastation is our salvation. If it's not tight enough, make it so.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

9thunders wrote:Cmon.. noone wants to share their ideas? :D
Give to the users some time man.

Sometimes happens that someone like you does a great and long post and nobody reply.
And sometimes there is a thread with: Hey guys, let's do a "hit with your dick in the keyboard and post the result" competition (*) ...

... And it becomes multipage in less than one hour :facepalm:

Maybe you'll find some more posters in the DIY sub-forum.

* Jenny, can we have one??
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote:Hey guys, let's do a "hit with your dick in the keyboard and post the result" competition (*) ...
I just laughed myself to bits with that mental image... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Adhgsik.læp.øåø-

>aw<rzfetgsxchdfjvgkyhblunijmæokpl.æ

qQeDW<AREWAZSTXGREDCUTJGFVIKUYHHNIÆJMKPL,Æ

Hey, that was actually a fun thing to do!
(I was standing to the left of the keyboard. Crosswise it is to narrow to make artistic sense)

I think you could write deconstructivistic poems that way.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:rofl:

Remind me not to touch your keyboard. :mrgreen:

I'm a bit perplexed as to how you managed to do the extended characters with just one digit (your thingie)... :?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: I'm a bit perplexed as to how you managed to do the extended characters with just one digit (your thingie)... :?

Jenny.
scandinavian keyboard layout ?

btw: now let's try this with your smartphone's touchscreen.
[
natq

Post by natq »

9thunders wrote:Bondage gear these days are not cheap.. how about we check if there are no other ways?
This is about common stuff that you can find almost in everyone's house.

Let's start two:
Idea #1 - Yoga (stretching) pants as armbinder - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7aa1fu.png
Saw this and i came up with an idea to start this topic.

Idea #2 - Jeans pants and sweater (with zipper) for frog tie or dog play - http://www.beltbound.com/updates/bb132/IMG_0642.JPG (google: frog tie / knees and elbows bondage)
#Pants: bend your legs exactly like in picture, feet as close to your ass as possible, then put pants up like the common way. Because of the increased size that is of your closely bended legs, it will get tight and might be hard to pull pants up, but that's the point. Jeans are strong enough, them will hold and make sure legs are bended and to stay like that. If you get to buckle up, it's perfect.
Now the same principle goes with sweater. Bend your arms and put them in sleeves. It is tight, but when you get them in and manage to get the zipper between your teeth to close sweater, it's perfect.
That is as if you do not find 4 belts or ropes hanging around in your dresser or friend's house if you wan't to do extreme. :D So far you follow? :)
With doing some preparations and drills, it is possible to use another belt to connect your pants belt with your collar if you have one, to make you arch your back a bit. ;) I mean, solo, without help. It is possible.

Share your ideas.
Those are actually quite good ideas. I'm unsure how well a sweater/collage shirt would fare in such use. But still interesting ideas that will receive some testing.

EDIT: searched and found the original source of the armbinder idea and the page had some additional info and warnings. for the sake of clarity I'll quote the warnings here.
Lerra22 wrote:WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS ON YOUR OWN OR BE SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE. Feedback from Filipek1997 made me clear that this might be very hard to get out of. Do not take any risks and play safe.

SAFETY TIPS
Some tips from the-ultimate-rider point out the following:
- Be sure to have a knife or scissors near you at all time when you try this. Put it somewhere you can reach it with your (tied up) arms.
- When you will try this be aware that escaping is hard! People that are not physicaly fit, problems with their lungs or other things that might be at hand should carefully over think if they should actually try this.
- Escaping is harder then it might seem at first. If you can't get out at a certain point, don't go further. Because going further might make the situation even harder or near impossible to escape. when looking at the tutorial, after every step that comes after step 4 you should test if you can still get out. If you can't then don't go further!
-The last step can be very treacherous since the knot is (when you pull it tight) almost impossible to get out from because you actually don't have the room inside to fiddle it open. BE AWARE!
- A little trick to get out when tied up: use a doorknob or a hook against the wall to pull the fabric from your chest over your head. Maybe it is wise to construct an escape method before trying this out.

Please do consider the safety issues that go allong with this. I am not responsible for any injury or problems that may occur if anyone ever tests this out. Please do not copy and paste to other websites. Please keep this away from anyone who isn't 18 years or older.

Many thanks to "Filipek1997" and "the-ultimate-rider" for giving feedback and tips so other people are more aware and can play this more safely.
original source: http://lerra22.deviantart.com/art/Armbi ... -440527818
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

that idea for an arm binder works really good! its quite difficult to undo the string with one hand once its tightened, I actually managed to move my arm up enough to slip over the waistband and pull the whole thing off, but you need to be pretty flexible to get out of it. this was using some loose fitting sweat pants that I have, which also make it difficult to tie the end in a knot because of their thickness. maybe ill just tie the knot on there first and forget the string, its tight enough anyways. :)

for using a sweater to bind your arms, I used two pull on hoodies with a pocket in the front on top of each other. I used a buckling dog collar over the hood around my neck to stop me from pulling the hood up and over my head, and then pulled the hoodies down my chest. I then put one arm through the sleeve so I could buckle a belt around my waist through the front pocket to keep me from pulling the rest of the hoodie up. then I pulled my arm back in and stuck my elbows into the sleeves.

I found that the only way to get my arms back out of the sleeves was to unbuckle the collar around my neck so I could pull the hood up to give me the slack to pull my arms out. I think I could have used two medium sized hoodies instead of two large ones as I had just a bit more room than I would have liked.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Belts from your judo gi (with a bit of training, you should have a few that are "obsolete")

Leather belts from the second hand store.

Dog collars from the pet store.

Spreader bars from curtain rods.

And I wholeheartedly agree! Just because it is "sex toys", a lot of low quality is sold at ridiculously high prices.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~