latex self bondage outfit

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

latex self bondage outfit

Post by TNTBound »

found this on ebay and thought it would be PERFECT for wanting latex and self bondage with the big mouth hole and the zippers at the hands to lock and unlock the padlocks at your hands.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AngelDis-latex- ... 1435656265

it would still be difficult to open the zipper at the hands, but it should be doable.

I cant afford it now or I would get one.

thoughts?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Jadit

Re: latex self bondage outfit

Post by Jadit »

It's tempting looking item but very dangerous for self bondage. I imagine it being very hard using fingers from inside, and it gets harder as the sweat builds up. It's not only the padlocks but also the zippers in mittens. You'll be blinded in the mask the whole time, and have no room for errors. Not to mention finishing the self-bondage scenario while wearing it would be difficult, and it takes many minutes to put on and remove. If you want to bind yourself to a release system, you need to be sure locks go in right places and so on. While bound is also impossible to slip hands out of the sleeves from inside, latex grips on skin really good.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

for me, the struggling is half the fun. if I wound up stuck for a couple hours because I couldn't get a zipper open, it would be quite a turn on for me. I also have family close by if I couldn't get out. :oops: I would imagine that sweating while wearing that would allow you to move around in it a little easier and access the zipper, though not enough to slip out of the sleeves. if I had the money I would be buying it and telling everyone about it, but I don't have the funds right now.

I did find this though. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Latex ... 1196768806

looks like it would be fun to squirm around in!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I just bought the latex sauna bag and should have it in a couple weeks. this will be my first big piece of latex! :D latex gloves are nice, but I have always wanted to be encased in latex. its not a made to measure sleepsack, but I think its a good place to start for the $70 I paid for it.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

well, I've had the sauna sack for quite a while now and it has got to be my favorite way to restrict my movement.

I position my mouth inside the sack and suck the air out of the sack through my mouth and out my nose till its tight against my body. when I pull the latex back down to my neck, it lets a little air back inside and I can still move a bit, but the latex will continuously work against you when you struggle. :D

I know I will get some flak for this, and I do know the safety issues with using a vacuum with a latex sack, but I just had to try sucking the air out of it with a vacuum! :twisted: the temptation was just too much!

I took a few safety measures as I know that latex is completely unforgiving when pulled tight against you.

my setup is a remote controlled power plug switch, which will turn the power on or off to the vacuum with the press of a button on a remote. this remote is placed by my face so I can hit it with my nose when I want to turn the vacuum off. the next step is a electronic timer that is connected directly to the remote controlled power plug, so it would limit the time the vacuum will run to an hour max. then the vacuum is plugged into the timer.

since this is a neck entry sack, I took a small hose(3/16 I/D) and taped it to an inflatable bed pump/vacuum. I then ran the hose into the sack with me through the neck hole to it would pull the air out of the sack. then I hit the button on the remote to turn the vacuum on. slowly the air was being pulled out of the sack. eventually, my arms were pinned to my sides and my legs were welded together. :D

I struggled for a bit to see if I could get my arms back up to the neck hole, but it was useless. I even tried with all my might to see if it was possible to stretch the latex till failure, but that was also impossible, given the amount of stretch that latex has and how little it was actually moving thanks to the vacuum. there is just no other feeling like it! it conforms to every single inch of your body, while also fighting you with every movement you make.

eventually, after sweating enough, my arms were slippery enough to slide around inside a bit. the tube at my neck would let in a little air if I moved right, then I could get my hand to the neck hole if I really wanted to.

I switched the vacuum on and off a couple times during the hour just to feel the difference between having the vacuum running and then with just the stretch of the latex itself.

call me brave or crazy, but I did this while my parents were home! the vacuum I was using was actually very quiet. I did wrap two pillows around the vacuum to make it quieter though. like this it couldn't even be heard out in the hall, especially over the music I had playing.

this was by far, the BEST self bondage experience I have ever had! :mrgreen:

I did think of the setup for this for quite some time, and I also knew the safety risks involved. so don't go trying this without doing your research first, or better yet, without someone you can call to for help. play safe!
Natale

Post by Natale »

I have a similar one, the main difference being a zipper entry on mine. The only downside to some sauna or sleep sacks may be the loose fit, although that can be a plus as it allows one to work a zipper.

Since I prefer uncomplicated sessions I've never used a vacuum, but it is a great idea for a vac-bed like experience. Even without the vacuum it's quite an experience! :D And with the somewhat loose fit you may actually be able to sleep in it, occasionally leading to some very curious dreams.

I think you're already aware of safety issues so the only reminder I'll add is- with this particular setup involving a vacuum, definitely do not add a gag. :wink: