Elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
switchsblv

Elbow bondage

Post by switchsblv »

I've been struggling for a while finding out how I can tie my own elbows. I just can't do it with rope because I'm not skilled enough and straps just don't work. Can anyone help me/tips?
All you need in life to be content is some rope. All you need in life to be happy is some rope and a gag.
ghost001985

Re: Elbow bondage

Post by ghost001985 »

what i do is use rope around the elbows, both with loops tie a rope to one loop, pass the rope through the other loop. then tie the end it the roof. step up on something, put the rope to your elbows, everything else. then step down. or knee down. hope this helps.
switchsblv

Post by switchsblv »

Definitely going to try this the next time I have some private time :P thanks for the help!
All you need in life to be content is some rope. All you need in life to be happy is some rope and a gag.
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

See this
[Self bondage - YouTube]. Have a look at it! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN3xe76mu3A
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Not to be a safety nag, but keep in mind that elbow ties in particular are intended, by their very nature, to completely disable the arms. From a strict elbows-together position, especially with palms facing out, there's really not a whole lot you can do, as you have no leverage to work with. Note that the video boundgirl95 posted doesn't show the subject getting out, and that it's a relatively loose elbow tie that leaves him still able to reach a knot at his front centerline.

I'm not saying you can't do this. I'm just saying be careful, take things slow, and try to figure a viable exit strategy before you start. (And if at all possible, have a bondage-friendly two-legged release available for the first couple of times while you get things sorted out.)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I created my own elbow tie rig using some rope, chain, and PVC pipe. The rope is pre-measured to create loops around my arms, just above the elbows. A knot and loop system is used to secure them while under tension, while still allowing them to be removed quite easily. This also ensures they don't tighten up. The loose ends of each loop are tied to a chain, which is run through a short (~1ft) PVC pipe.

To wear, you simply close the rope loops around each arm, then pull the chain through the PVC pipe to your desired tension. Secure with a padlock, and it's not going anywhere until you get the key. This leaves the point of security right next to your hands, allowing easy removal even if your hands go numb.

A photo of the rig can be provided if desired.
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

Yes...
It's very important to give yourself some slack while your elbows are bound... They can cut circulation some times and hence is really risky...Also be sure you are going to be discovered if u can't make it out... A little embarresment is better than a life threatening injury...
Also you need to have flexibility... You need to be capable of reaching the front with your elbows bound as u can see in that video
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

here is another video. I wish I could have been there to help her finish it off with a hod tie.
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8577437/self_elbow_bondage
and this one might even be better
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9127593/self_bondage_2
happy tying!
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Hi, I use a bicyle inner tube, but first cut the valve off. Choose a suitable size as there are numerous lenghts & widths which is ideal to suit yout needs. I prefere a nice wide BMX tube which I slide up my arms & above my elbows. Then I use Two short luggage straps, the ones that you pull to tighten & they have a lever to release. They are used to cinch the tube in between your arms nice & tight. Or you can use rope or anything that you can make a slip knot to pull tight. Because the tube is rubber it doesn't move or slip & keeps you secure til you're ready. Enjoy.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Hi, I use a bicyle inner tube, but first cut the valve off. Choose a suitable size as there are numerous lenghts & widths which is ideal to suit yout needs. I prefere a nice wide BMX tube which I slide up my arms & above my elbows. Then I use Two short luggage straps, the ones that you pull to tighten & they have a lever to release. They are used to cinch the tube in between your arms nice & tight. Or you can use rope or anything that you can make a slip knot to pull tight. Because the tube is rubber it doesn't move or slip & keeps you secure til you're ready. Enjoy.
could you elaborate on how you use the inner tube and slide it up your arms? in what direction or orientation?

and how do you get out?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i think i get it now, you use one section of tube for each arm and run the strap under it along your arm. then you tighten the strap to bind your arms together. at first i thought you were talking about pulling it over both arms at once, but i think that would require a car tube to accomplish that.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
BondageWebbinGirl

Post by BondageWebbinGirl »

Here is what I use and it seems to work ok. I'm not able to get my elbows tight together, but at least it is something :D
DSC05675 small.jpg
BondageWebbinGirl

This is what it looks like when I pull it tighter. I can pull it to the point where my elbows touch the ring, but it doesn't show in this picture.
DSC05679 small.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

How about the most important part? Like getting out - what's the release method for this delicious contraption?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BondageWebbinGirl

I'll have to post another picture, but from the ring there are two straps that go up over the shoulders like an armbinder to hold the elbow straps at that level. Once I get my hands free, I just reach up and slide either strap off of my shoulder - this way the elbow strap can slide down. If it's pulled so tightly that I can't just push my elbows together and get it off, then I use my now free hands to pull down on the strap hanging from the center. I haven't gotten stuck yet! (Fingers crossed). Though there is nothing quite like that frantic quality of thinking you might be stuck for a bit - when it's real and not just pretend.