My favorite gag

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
adyg021

Re: My favorite gag

Post by adyg021 »

How does that work ponylady? I just have a debit card as I find it much safer to prevent debt. Credit cards are dangerous :shock:
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Apologies for that double post. Find it rather difficult to post using this mobile phone sometimes. .Hope I'm forgiven :oops:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

same idea as a debit card, you put money on the card, then you can spend it online or wherever.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Oh I see .. Thanks TNT :D I'm just not entirely sure if online shopping here in South Africa will accept a prepaid credit card ...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I removed your double post, adyg. :hi:

And I'm of the same opinion as you are on the subject of credit cards - they're poison! I have not a penny of debt in my name and I sleep very, very well at night. I'd rather spend money I have than the one I don't have.

I'm also stingy. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

I do appreciate you removing the double post! Thanks Jen :) and yes, my mother seems to always be unhappy with the thought of getting herself a credit card in the 1st place .. Oh dear oh dear. Suppose I'll just have to walk around in heels inside the house n0w as I'm not entirely sure how its possible 2 look like a female outside the house LMAO. What would be interesting though is how to purchase handcuffs and gags in a rather inappropriately aprropriate way from a kinky bondage store. Hell I don't even know if stores like that exist here :( :(
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Using a credit card doesn't mean that you have to use it over its limit, to debt. It is just a physical/digital link to your bank account where all the money is. And yes you have to be careful in who you give the info to, there are rare incidents where cards get hacked and cleaned where poor security is in question. So far i could say that Paypal can be trusted, and it's a major money provider on many international webshops.
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Thank you 4 that wise bit of information Jadit. Much appreciated :) AdY
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Jadit wrote: And yes you have to be careful in who you give the info to, there are rare incidents where cards get hacked and cleaned where poor security is in question. So far i could say that Paypal can be trusted, and it's a major money provider on many international webshops.
not so rare and it's not the card that gets hacked but too many servers that store cc info unencrypted in plaintext databases. (been there, seen that *even big companies/webshops*, could have scored some cash, but didn't do it. personal consequence= no online banking & webshopping unless they offer COD free of charge.
[