My favorite gag

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tieman

Post by tieman »

I have always liked the drool factor but the sequence by Ponylady is awesome. I will be trying that on Wednesday.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's just one page... you should see what is done to the rest of her... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tieman

Post by tieman »

bound_jenny wrote:That's just one page... you should see what is done to the rest of her... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
I checked the web and could not find anything. Any links? Thank you for any help.

Tieman
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

tieman wrote: I checked the web and could not find anything. Any links? Thank you for any help.

Tieman
seems you forgot to check the image properties of my pic, tieman.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

http://www.retroxotique.com/art/JWillie/TGTB-1-2.html
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Retroxotique has a few glitches in their previous/next buttons on their pages. To see the ones ponylady and I are referring to (you won't be able to get to them from the page above), see:

http://www.retroxotique.com/art/JWillie/TGTB-3-4.html

Jenny.
aldorax

Post by aldorax »

I like a leather bit gag -- comfy for wear for a few hours.

I hate...HATE those breather gags that are white wiffle balls (plastic balls with lots of holes drilled) -- you can't help but drool something fierce, and once you start.....well, have tons of towels handy! (Was my first experience with a gag -- ballgag scared me, but this way I could breathe thru my mouth if I had to.)

The ex used the breather/drooler gag on me only a few times when she wanted to make me uncomfortable....she knew how much I hated drooling!
smbdjim1

Post by smbdjim1 »

I have to say i was very fond on "panty gags" with tape or scarves to keep em in but as I dove into the scene I quicky became very fond of ball gags. My first mistress slave session I ever had introduced me to the ball gag harness gag and ever since that I favor ball gags. I think currently I have about 10 different ball gags of various sizes and colors. I get hard just thinking about that fact. :oops: Once that buckle locks in place and my toungue caresses the back of the ball I'm set. :D
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

I don't dislike ballgags. I like my white one with a nice red lipstick, very sexy. I just like over-the-mouth gags that are effective at stiffling almost all the sound coming out of your mouth. Like I've previousy posted, I love my two strap panel gag with the huge leather mouth stuffer pad thingy and the OTM gag I described to start with. I guess I belong to the "silence is golden" school of thought.

Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

I never tried a ball gag. but I do have a couple different ones. One is a stuffer type gag and the other is a penis gag. They both work pretty good.
I guess I'm sorta like South Bound Belle. Silence is golden!
sinfulsm

Post by sinfulsm »

If you're going to go through the trouble of getting all dolled up and then taking the time to be sure that you can't get away then I feel you should be properly gagged so your screams of pleasure can't be heard.
Usually I use a strip of cloth,then a pair of soft and satiny panties stuffed in then I will wrap a long cloth between the lips several times. I love the feel and the idea of my panties in my mouth. Then to even make it more secure I tie a tight gag over all this in the classic OTM style. Or even the real silent treatment a hood over the previous gaging and a tight gag between the teeth over the hood.
If I do use tape,I always stuff again as described,then 3-4 pieces of tape. If I'm going to watch myself I may write a message on the tape,but if not then I roll a small piece of tape so that it's sticky on both sides and place that in the center of my taped mouth. Then I take my OTM gag and tie it tight.The rolled tape over the center keeps the tied cloth from slipping down and off.
But for me the gag is one of the most important parts of my SB play time.
adyg021

Re: My favorite gag

Post by adyg021 »

Perhaps someone could enlighten me about chiffon material please?
Oh how all these discussions make me want 2 feel all self-bonded. Great pity that I'm not very good with self-bondage as of yet. Still quite new to this kind of thing unfortunately. Am also wondering how I can find an undercover approach on how to purchas a corset, heels and dresses! My 3 fetishes, they are just 2 controllable at times! How I am s0 grateful that I found this site
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

adyg021 wrote:Am also wondering how I can find an undercover approach on how to purchas a corset, heels and dresses!
That is very simple, make internet purchase from some webstore, ebay or similar. They normally come packed anonymously.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

adyg021 wrote:Perhaps someone could enlighten me about chiffon material please?
Aye, matey... (pirate lingo, because it's Talk Like A Pirate Day! :mrgreen: )

The internet is your friend, and your favorite search engine will tell you all about chiffon.

The word is from the French for cloth or, more frequently, rag. It's a plain cloth, sheer and light, usually used for light, flowing, frilly clothes (negligees - another French word - and night gowns, overlays for elegant evening wear, etc.).

And there's nothing like a lovely lass, dressed in chiffon, lashed to the mast with fine rope... Arrrrr.... That ought to shiver your timber... :lol:

Jenny.
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

I agree about purchasing online .. But here where I stay you need to give all these strange banking details and all that complicated stuff if you get what I'm saying, besides, I would maybe like something that could make it very interesting for me to get hold of dresses, pantyhose, heels, bra's and so forth .. .. Some ideas would be great if you were to think of any :)
AdY :)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

adyg021 wrote:I agree about purchasing online .. But here where I stay you need to give all these strange banking details and all that complicated stuff if you get what I'm saying,
that's why prepaid creditcards have been invented.
[