good ballgag/blindfold harness?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

good ballgag/blindfold harness?

Post by TNTBound »

I have been looking for a ballgag that I couldn't push out of my mouth and I think I finally found a good one. this one just so happens to have a blindfold built into it and it locks on, so even if I was able to reach it while im bound, I wouldn't be able to take it off without the keys. :twisted: the ball is detachable with two snaps, im not sure how easy this would be while its strapped on and in an emergency situation, but it is there. I plan to get it with the 2" ball unless anyone has a better suggestion on harness style gag? a 1.5" ball gag is too small for me.

http://www.dungeonware.com/index.pl?Item=911

does anyone know of a better/different one that locks on within the US?(don't want to deal with international shipping)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ponylady

Re: good ballgag/blindfold harness?

Post by ponylady »

do look for a BGH without a blindfold that you really like. integrated, nondetachable BFs tend to throw of the fitting of the whole harness.
better to use a seperate BF, prefarably a latex one, as these fit really well.
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

they have a ballgag harness without the blindfold, but I cant seem to find a place to get a latex blindfold. do you have any places you would recommend to find one?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i do my "kinkshopping" in real life as i like to get a feel for the merchandise and one tends to get to some interesting people that way.
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

there are some sex shops around here, but its mostly the just the fetish fantasy stuff, there's no lockable gear. I would rather go shopping in real life so I could actually see what im buying, but there is nowhere around here that sells the kind of stuff I want. I think I will buy the harness without the blindfold and find a good blindfold elsewhere. even if I the box is obvious as to what it is, its only a blindfold id be ordering, i just don't want the sun to wake me in the mornings. :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

well, I wound up ordering a few more things than I originally planned to. I decided to get some things from sub-shop instead because they had a better deal on a ball gag harness, which also freed up some funds for other goodies. :)

here is the list of what I ordered:

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/451a-2 ... gloss-ball I can put locks in the hole after the buckle to lock it on

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/deluxe ... -love-mask figure I can use this at night time outside of my self-bondage activities

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/thumb-cuffs wanted a set of these for a while now

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/7725a- ... gag-tape-4 I always wondered how effective this would work by itself since it stretches, now I will know for myself :wink:

http://www.sub-shop.com/products/anal-f ... rfect-plug this has me a little nervous as I have NEVER had anything up there before, but I figure if im going to try one, it might as well have a vibrator in it too. it also has a prep kit with it which should help with the first time.(any tips on this? :oops: )

this is the first time I have ever ordered anything of this nature online, and im hoping that my parents don't ask about the package in the mail. :oops: I should be able to get away with telling them I ordered a couple games. :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

everything will be here sometime today, so looks like im going to have some fun tonight! :gag: I actually didn't get much sleep last night just thinking about tonight, but I know to make sure and thoroughly test everything before locking myself up with it on. safety comes before all else, so I wont be using the ficrofoam tape over the ball gag in timed inescapable self bondage.

I will be posting my reviews of everything I bought on the sub-shop site(and here of course) as there are almost no reviews on anything on their new site.

tonight is going to be fun. :twisted:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night was pretty fun trying out all my new toys! the first thing I played with was the thumb cuffs. the first thing I noticed was that the keys didn't want to turn too smooth in the key hole. so I filed down the casting marks on the keys and they work a lot better. I made sure I could unlock them in front of me before I locked my handcuffs behind my back and putt the thumb cuffs on. getting the key in the hole is pretty easy, as long as you know where the keys are(blindfolded). :wink:

next I tried on the ball gag harness. it took a some time adjusting it to get the straps above the nose to where they weren't cutting into my nose(the blindfold helps with this). the 2" ball COMPLETELY fills my mouth, so breathing is restricted to only my nose with it on. I bought 4 small padlocks on the way home last night, and the harness can be completely locked on with them by using the extra holes past the buckles. I cant imagine a whole night with this locked on as my jaw gets a little sore after about 20 minutes, but if I cant reach the locks/keys, I wouldn't have a say in the matter. :twisted:

afterwards, I tried the microfoam tape. when used by itself, its quiet effective at staying on, but I didn't shave before hand so I was able to stretch my mouth enough for it to come off. it did hold on REALLY good though.

the last thing I tried was the plug. it is 1.25" at the widest point and goes in 3.5". I used the included desensitizing cream on myself to make the plug easier to insert and lubed it up. it wasn't to difficult to get it in, it just felt going #2, except something was going in instead of out. now, im a completely straight guy, but the first insertion gave me such a hard on! then came the time to switch on the vibrator. :shock: i nearly fell to my knees from such an unusual/arousing sensation.

i shut it off to see if it was possible to sit in my computer chair with it in, but since the on/off button is at the end of the plug, it just kept turning on. but, i found that if i clenched, it would lift off the seat and shut off(needs to click to stay on), but then i would relax and it would hit the seat and turn on again getting me aroused and i would clench and it would go off. this went on for a couple minutes before i realized i would not be able to type anything on here like that, lol. after having one of the best orgasms I've ever had, i actually fell asleep with it inside me.

i wasn't sure if i should have made a new post in the true stories section or here, but i decided here would be best as i think of it more as a review of the items themselves. i think tonight i will be bound with the plug in and harness and blindfold on till morning. :twisted:
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

To keep from choking, you need a gag that will allow you to swallow your saliva.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Thanks for this topic!
Poppy

Post by Poppy »

I have just ordered a new dildo gag I'm hoping it keeps me quiet...