shrink wrap

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
darryl63

shrink wrap

Post by darryl63 »

Hello :D as anyone tried solo shrink wrap I saw it in a film wear a women wrapped shrink wrap round her hips and pussy then pee herself I like the idea to wrap my lower half and do the same :D

Darryl
TNTBound

Re: shrink wrap

Post by TNTBound »

not exactly shrink wrap, but the plastic self adhering carpet protection(carpet version is stickier) works REALLY good. I get the stuff at home depot, just unroll it onto your bed length wise sticky side up until the bed is completely covered, then just roll yourself up in it. you will want to add a second layer where your hands are for a little extra challenge. :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
natq

Post by natq »

I have used shrink wrap for general selfbondage because it encases me so nicely. mostly only for immobilizing my legs and lower body. I would be wary of stuff with glues. Might make for unpredictable results.
I usually use EMT shears at the end of the fun instead of just ripping it off.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

with the carpet adhering plastic, I either was able to break through where my hands were(only one layer there after rolling) or sweat until the adhesive let go. this stuff is about 5 times stronger than ordinary shrink wrap, so 2 layers is plenty to try and break through. i'll admit its a little unpredictable, but isn't that part of the fun? :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

how well does the carpet plastic do on a nude body?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the couple times I have used it, I just had my underwear on. it sticks pretty good, and if you have 2-3 layers where your hands are, your pretty much stuck until your whole body is covered in sweat and the adhesive lets you go so you can squirm out of it. it might even be harder to get free with clothes on as the adhesive might not let go even if you start sweating. :twisted:

PS: having the air conditioner on can also prolong your escape. :wink:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

could ou post a link to the carpet wrap?
lj

Post by lj »

perhaps you need to think industrial cling-film ? Shrink-wrap needs a hot airgun and a partner.

I can speak from experience that industrial cling-film works very well, though my experience is in a partnered scenario, actually with my play-partner as the other person who got cling-filmed (on the other side of a steel frame post). It is a gently but totally secure form of restrain.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this is what I used

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Roberts-2-ft ... /202020269

I layed it out on a king sized bed sticky side up with about a 3" overlap on each section. if I were to use it again, I would double up the section where my hands were so that I couldn't rip through it there.
I can speak from experience that industrial cling-film works very well, though my experience is in a partnered scenario, actually with my play-partner as the other person who got cling-filmed (on the other side of a steel frame post). It is a gently but totally secure form of restrain.

I soooooo wish I had someone to play with....... :gag: