Does prolonged bondage increase pleasure?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
NewbieBondage

Does prolonged bondage increase pleasure?

Post by NewbieBondage »

Hi,

I'm 27 and female. I have never really tried self bondage but I desperately want to.

I have recently purchased a very secure 15 point bed restraint system, almost like medical bed restraints, and I haven't tried them on yet. I know from other buyers that the restraints in question are extremely well made and once on, are near impossible to get out of. I have a problem however. Whenever I try to tie myself down I simply think myself to orgasm within a minute or so and when done I'm dissapointed that everything has ended so suddenly and hence disinterested in trying again. I'm wondering, if I was to bind myself in the restraints whether I would have more than one quick orgasm if I'm in them and trying to escape for a few hours? I really want to have a great experience but I'm always having an orgasm just by thinking of what I'm doing before I get near to tying myself done. If I am bound for a few hours will the excitement alone help me orgasm more?

Thanks.
ponylady

Re: Does prolonged bondage increase pleasure?

Post by ponylady »

sounds like it would.

and your story is a common problem with new and exciting toys. but it's also one that likely will subsibe once you are over the initial honeymoon period with your gear.
thats when you'll find out about those MOFBR "rumors".

and a bit of advice: orgasming repeatedly while setting up ones selfrestraints shows a penchant for hormones taking over. make sure everything is allright before you close that final lock, we wanna read more posts from you. and taking a "scientific" approach (do i hear tenderfoot entering the room ?) to ones setup preparations usually takes care of those rampant endorphines.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like what you need is a "partner" to keep things on-track...
BUT...
It wouldn't be "self bondage" then...
Well, keep trying, you'll get past that stage and then get into the rest of it...
Guys are more one-shot, then done...
Girls are more one after another and keep going....
If you can "think" your way to an orgasm then maybe what you need is to get
set-up with a vibrator that keeps you going until you get free...

Maybe, play with yourself, get that out of the way, keep the teasing up for a bit, then
if you are still in the mood, (try to keep that part in mind)
then set-up your restraints...
Then you may get to do the struggle to freedom bit...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
RADER

Post by RADER »

Girls are more capable of multiple orgasm more so then men.
I say give it a try, tie your self up, if you orgasm as you are going in,
keep on tying, and see if you don't do it a few times more.
Have fun
Rader
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Maybe try something less "impossible" to escape from in case the hormones really are throwing off your perception of safety?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It is indeed fun to orgasm more than once during a session.

Yup. I'm rubbing it in for you boys. :P :P :P
ponylady wrote:orgasming repeatedly while setting up ones selfrestraints shows a penchant for hormones taking over. make sure everything is allright before you close that final lock
Yes. Take a step back and a few breaths, calm down, and give everything a last once-over before committing. A lot of close calls and disasters are caused by haste and over-enthusiasm.
ponylady wrote:taking a "scientific" approach (do i hear tenderfoot entering the room ?)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

if this is going to be your first ever selfbondage session, I'd suggest to
1st think of a hormone-proof release
2nd get a two legged backup
3rd don't overdo it for the first time.
I'm doing selfbondage since I was eleven and read about "session" or "ice release" in my forties, so I'm of no help concerning a first session :mrgreen:

Longer bondage for increased please works for a period between 30 an 60 minutes, never did anything longer...

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

For a male (me) longer bondage does increase pleasure. But, for me, it is prolonged teasing that does the job. This requires a partner willing to spend the time doing the teasing. Not always easy to find such a treasure, but I have had the experience a few times. After an hour or so of teasing the orgasm is amazingly intense.
darryl63

Post by darryl63 »

OMG Girls are soooooooooooooooooooo lucky lol but yes as a male making it last and dragging my session out results in a very intense orgasm plus I prefer to deny myself cumming for as long as possible and then not only do I have an intense orgasm I actually produce more cum which for me liking to "taste" my own is so much better trouble is after a good drawn out solo session I don't half get the munchies lol
One other point I can't think myself to cum but have cum in my knickers without touching myself that was due to me being tucked but it made for a very erotic experience anal stimulation once did it for me :D

Darryl x