Sensory Deprivation and "Femdom hypnosis"

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
uncannymoebius

Sensory Deprivation and "Femdom hypnosis"

Post by uncannymoebius »

I've been wanting to experiment with "Femdom hypnosis" audio erotica in conjunction with self bondage for a long time now. Has anyone else tried it?

On face it seems like it would make sense and it would add to sensory deprivation which I find to be really hot. I think I'm going to try it sometime this week; would people be interested in a report?

Thanks!
tiemeupalso

Re: Sensory Deprivation and "Femdom hypnosis"

Post by tiemeupalso »

where would you find the audio erotica?
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I have actually tried this, but i don't know what to say... It wasn't that much different from normal hypnosis i guess. What starts to annoy me when listening is the earpads pressing slightly painfully over time. Also at the beginning you pay more attention to your breathing, and if you're not used to the sensory deprivation mask, that can ruin the mood. Definitely the effects are different for each person.

If you are easy to hypnotize normally, then you propably are with mask aswell, but the mask doesn't like increase the likelyhood of it.

As for the sensory mask safety, i've punched a few tiny holes near nose and jaw to let air flow a little, so i can freely breath through nose (and mouth if open). It is easy to remove and gives better darkness than any blindfolds. Main issue is the heat that starts to build up, and is the only reason i'm not wearing it longer than 1 hour. Maybe more if it's on loosely.

edit: I know you might not have directly meant to use that specific known "Sensory deprivation mask", but any means to disable senses. The title just gave that kind of first impression :P
vincentio

Post by vincentio »

For me it helped a bit to close off the rest of the world and get more into hypnosis. But then again I am easily distracted.

Audio files can be found on ofc youtube but also warpmymind for example.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Keep in mind that the hypnotic inducement is the majority of these types of things - so even if it's intense once you're down, the majority of it is really soothing and relaxing...or, if you're like me and so mentally contrary that hypnosis just doesn't work that well, irritating and repetitive.

Also, you may want to try skipping the inducement segments and listen to the meat of the hypnosis with distractions; most of the ones I've seen have had fairly accurate descriptions, but some of the details were rather off-putting, despite the general scenario being more intriguing. While complete brainwashing through hypnosis (think Manchurian Candidate) isn't possible, some fairly significant character alteration (think Clockwork Orange) is. (To be fair, the methods used in Clockwork Orange are a much more complete form of mental programming than pure hypnosis, but there are hypnotists who claim to be able to help people quit smoking who also have not been bankrupted by fraud lawsuits, so...). Point being, make sure it's something you want to try first by deliberately avoiding the hypnotic state.
natq

Post by natq »

I second Tenderfoot88's advice on skipping the induction and listening to the "meat" of the system.
I have found some seriously worrying triggers and conditioning not mentioned on the description. The worst I came across ware hidden suggestions about getting on hormones to grow tits and then to get implants, with an attempt to make the subject not consciously recall those suggestions. And the more typical "you love me and only me, buy me stuff".
But then again, I skip the inductions and listen to files for shits and giggles and I'm glad I do so.
Dodged a few possible bullets that way.
z0mbie

Post by z0mbie »

edit- sorry, my blog is down :/ hope this is fixed soon.

Hello!

i found this forum by searching for "Femdom Hypnosis"

Femdom Hypnosis is my primary fetish. i've been a connoisseur of these recordings for over a decade. i also enjoy being restrained, but typically when playing with others. However, there have been times that i've wanted to immobilize my arms while trancing, and have used my fur lined leather cuffs from Mr. S, tying them together with a rope behind my back. Escape is easy enough if i roll over and swing my arms under and around my feet. But lying on my back, i'm quite incapable of reaching anything.

i find that comfortable earbuds are the best for lying on my back in hypnosis. there are many excellent hypnoDommes currently active, but i'm a brainwashed slave to Goddess of Hypnosis. i am programmed to mindlessly serve Her commands. my blog, http://Herzombie.wordpress.com is devoted to my ever-deepening surrender to Her power.

cheers,
zombie