new here!! :-)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cust

new here!! :-)

Post by cust »

Hello! Im 28/ straight male but i have had VERY strong urges since I was 11 to dress up in sexy womens clothes and have fantasies while I masturbated. My fantasies have of.course changed through out the years but my current fantasy is to dress up in very sexy womens clothes either a hot dress,or a skimpy tube top with a little skirt. I have this body massager that i would place down on my bed facing upwards and while dressed up i would lay face down on my massager and turn it on its lowest setting. From there i would imagine one or two people in the room with me either guy and girl or both who have a strong desire lust and desire for my body. From there they would tie my hands and either gag me or put an apple in my mouth. Then they would start feeling me up, and slowley raising up my skimpy tube top and skirt trying to feel me up more and more. Eventually they both start licking me.. My arms, my legs, from my legs they work there way upwards and all ovwr my body covering my hopless body with there tounge and spit while i squirm.. If theres a women and a guy i.like to imagine the women forcing me to suck off the guy, while the girl continues to play... Licking, sucking and biting on my bare skin untill i bust.. This is one of my fantasys, and i had always enjoyed using the body massager during all of my fantasys it makes the experience incredible!!
cust

Re: new here!! :-)

Post by cust »

Anybody else have self bondage fantasies like this? Or somethi.g close to this? Im interesred to hear! Im interested in chatting with someone who shares these desires! Ive kept this secret for mh whole life
bound_jenny

Re: new here!! :-)

Post by bound_jenny »

Compared to this crowd, you're pretty much typical. You're in no danger of feeling isolated. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!