Looking for specific kind of scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
alexsmith

Looking for specific kind of scenario

Post by alexsmith »

would it be possible to do a scenario in which there is no escape until my errection fades? LIke a rope with a loop at one end that goes over the errect penis and passes under between the legs, and at the other end is a slip knot that tightens my hands behind my back, would it effectivly stop me from moving my hands away until i went soft ?
KinkInSpace

Re: Looking for specific kind of scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

Not sure if its possible, but it will be dangerous.

It will require any kind of bound that will constrict blood flow to/from your penis, making it sure that blood stays inside, causing the penis to be a lot longer erected and that will cause things to become uncomfortable.

Once you are not caring anymore, the penis will go flaccid, and that will happen much sooner than you think which will be like: "ah its already over."

It is a much better option to just use a timed release.

If you want to have a more interesting scenario, find something where it is beneficial to have an erect one, and once yours go soft it'll punish you for that. E-stim is a good way to do that, but I'm sure something can be made with rope as well as long as there isn't something that is tied up tight.

Fun fact: it will be easy to have an erection for say... 30 minutes. Past that, it'll take effort up to a point where you need to concentrate so much that you just will fail. At first, the punishment will allow you to regain focus, but at some point even that will fail. Might be after 60 minutes in though, depending on how horny you are and how focussed you can be.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
alexsmith

Post by alexsmith »

Thanks for replying, was kinda hoping there was some ways of keeping me / my hands at least bound until i went soft. So I am trapped by my errection even if it will only last 30 min or so.
alexsmith

Post by alexsmith »

what if something like i mentioned but using a scarf? so the scarf would have slip knot one end to go over my wrist coil behind back, and other end of scarf be just a lose loop over my errection.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you are hard and not flexible, you may be able to try this...
Set-up like you said...
Have the loop over your dick, not tied to it, just a loop...
With that, you could just pull with your hands and slide the loop off...
Now, add a stick, or a dowel, across your legs with your dick above it...
Tape, or otherwise secure the stick there, (a rope across your legs will also work)
Now, as long as you are hard, when you pull on the rope, you will pull your dick
down to the stick, but you cannot pull it past it...
Maybe, if you pull hard enough, you may be able to bend your dick so that it will
slip past the stick and then the rope will slip off
(Call this the emergency release... :shock: )
Now, as long as you are hard, you are stuck, any pulling may keep you hard...
Now, cue up a few exciting flicks and wait them out...
Add a few toys to keep you entertained, and you may not be able to get out with out cuming...
Now, add something you want to keep clean and you will have the battle of wills on your hands...
(enjoy)...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

alexsmith wrote:would it be possible to do a scenario in which there is no escape until my errection fades? LIke a rope with a loop at one end that goes over the errect penis and passes under between the legs, and at the other end is a slip knot that tightens my hands behind my back, would it effectivly stop me from moving my hands away until i went soft ?
Be a little careful. I think I tried that a long time ago. If I remember rightly the loop is not that easy to remove even when you're soft.
alexsmith

Post by alexsmith »

hmm thanks for info, anyone tried something like this? or have any other suggestions?