Scenario for upcoming saturday/sunday.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Scenario for upcoming saturday/sunday.

Post by KinkInSpace »

As you may know from another topic, since jan 1st I am in chastity. My penis has not have had any stimulation whatsoever. As a sort of reward for being in chastity for 1 full month now, I've decided that from februari till march, I may allow to inflict some pain to my penis. I'm still not allowed to come, but inflicting some pain to it is allowed. If this causes me to orgasm, I will not be allowed to do this for the remainder of the month. From March onwards I am allowed to inflict pain to my penis all day, and the chastity cage may come off to be replaced with a different chastity cage or belt, as long as I am in some kind of chastity all time.

The first moment where I can actually inflict pain to my penis is upcoming weekend, thus saturday or sunday. It'll be the first time since a month where I will be able to feel something other than the chastity cage and cleaning my penis. I'm both looking forward to it and not, given that I already know what I'm going to do to myself.

The scenario
I have an audio controlled e-stim unit that produces electric shocks based on what sound it receives. Given that I am a musician, doing something with audio is my speciality. I created a "song" that lasts for one full hour exactly, grouped in sections of 15 minute. During a section of 15 minutes it will be playing all kinds of patterns, mostly pulses with different interfals using different filters so each section of pulses feels different than the previous, sometimes mixing different pulses together to create some kind of rhythm. Sufficient to say, from the beginning to the end of the 15 minute section, the pain increases then decreases somewhat, then increases again, some sort of stimulating sections (not a pulse, but one continuous electric shock) but it doesn't feel good enough to orgasm, but rather painful, especially when the level is set to a high setting.

Now comes the kicker, when the 15 minute setting is repeated, the intensity rises too, and it does it 4 times, so the 4th section of 15 minutes really is uncomfortable.

Normally I do this with the round robin rodeo from Mystim, which are 2 small loops I can attach to my penis head and behind my ballsack and cock to fully transmit over the length of my penis. I know the stimulation that way is massive and will be painful, but I have been able to handle it well.

Now, I also have a Rimba (zeus) penis machete (shaft?) that stimulates the sides of my penis and this one hurts more as the contacts are smaller. I'm planning to use that one knowing that there's a big risk here. If I can't keep my penis erected for an hour, it'll become flaccid meaning that the contact points move. It can move to where the contact points hit my cockhead which will be extremely painful. It'll be a mental challenge to think of something to get an erection again. Usually I can do that pretty well for about an hour, and a few minutes, but after that It'll get increasingly difficult. Usually I can touch my balls which will help to get that erection back, but this time I won't.

In addition to this, I'll be lying on my bed in bondage. Feet and legs bound together, possibly in a belt harness as well (haven't decided yet), but enough bondage to be completely bound. ;)

I'll wear a collar attached to my bed, feet will also be in shackles which will keep them stretched. I will be wearing a hood which will prevent me from seeing anything, mouth closed off, no ball gag. (can't wear one for a full hour, especially not when lying on my back)

I'll cuff my hands behind my back with handcuffs, or possibly above my head, depending on what works better.

Once my hands are cuffed I will not be able to see nor will I be able to free myself easily, making sure I have to endure the entire painful stimulation on my penis.

And at the end of course, I'll be getting back in my chastity.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Scenario for upcoming saturday/sunday.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, so this turned out to be a disaster. LOL.

Not in a really bad way though...

Here's what happened.

I prepared everything for the bondage adventure. Placed the cuffs, setup the e-stim placed the hood, etc.

I decided I was not going to get out easily, so I also made it so that I could use my ice-lock to drop the key to most of the locks near me, and the handcuff keys were in reach, but the e-stim unit would not be. So even if I could get my hands free the e-stim could not be turned off easily.

When I removed the chastity cage, I noticed there were some small scrapes on my penis which were slightly bleeding. Probably from trying to position it in its cage so I can urinate without making a mess.

Anyway, doing estim onto a wound is really bad, and the original plan would put estim on that wound. So I decided against using that penis machete and went with the round robin. Because I haven't stimulated my penis for over a month now, I was getting very horny from the thought that I would be suffering a lot for the next hour. In fact, I was both looking forward and totally not looking forward for this session.

When I started, I first had to find out which level I would be using. Not too little, but it would at some point hurt, and just putting it to max would definitely not be a good idea either. So when I was lying on my bed, not yet in my binds, I turned on the e-stim to find the level, and about 30 seconds later, I orgasmed... Crap!

So yeah, I ended the session there. I'm not someone who can continue after an orgasm, and needs to have at least a few hours to recover. Given that my balls still have plenty of semen left, I'm very positive the same result will happen again if I give it another shot.

My punishment for coming will be at least another month without any stimulation to my penis whatsoever. Crap... :( That means 5 more weeks, not end of februari.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.