Estim cbt

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
richard058

Estim cbt

Post by richard058 »

I have always been fascinated with estim devices so I decided to buy one.

While waiting for it to arrive I came up with a scenario I wanted to try.

First, I created a bondage chair. I used an old wooden desk chair, the kind with four legs. I screwed in a dozen eye bolts at strategic locations on the chair.
The chair sat in my room, teasing me as I waited. When my estim device arrived I was ready to try it out

I had gone over this scene in my head, now it was time to see if it was going to work. I set the chair in the center of the room, with a small table nearby to put my toy on. I also set my iphone on record to get a video of this, for my own viewing pleasure.

I put on my ankle and wrist cuffs, a leather collar just because, and put a ballgag in my mouth, this turned out to be a good idea.

I attached the loops from the device around the base of my balls, the base of my cock, and just under the cock head and wired them up. I locked my ankles to the chair with locks and set the key on the table. I then adjusted the estim.

This device has 4 settings. Pulse, the most powerful, numb, 2nd most powerful, then absorb.
The 4th is auto which takes the device through a cycle of all 3. I set it on numb and adjusted it to where the pain was just barely tolerable, enough to make me jump a little.

Then I pushed the auto button, locked my left wrist quickly to the left side of the seat and slipped my right cuff into the clasp on my right. ( I was using a rope through ice as my escape method.

When the ice melted, I could pull my right hand free and stop the device ). Now completely secured to the chair, I squirmed as it went through numb and absorb first, not too bad but exciting.

Then pulse kicked in.

Oh, I forgot to mention, it also varies the pulses of the shocks from slow to very fast. Within seconds I was screaming into my ballgag and thrashing on my bondage chair as the device tortured my cock and balls with pulse after pulse of electricity.

For 3 minutes I suffered when it switched to numb. Though still painful, this was relief but I was stuck until the ice melted and it was going to be awhile.

I realized I had gotten myself into a mess but there was no escape. It was cock and ball torture I wanted, it was cock and ball torture I was going to get.

Pulse hit again and I screamed and cried into my gag, arms and legs straining against the chair, pulling up on the ice, trying to pull it free to no avail. This went on for nearly 30 minutes before I was able to break free, covered in sweat, gasping for air, cock and balls throbbing.....IT WAS GREAT!!!

Precum was running from my cock like a fountain. I sat and gathered myself for a few minutes before freeing myself and watching my performance on the iphone.

I will definitely do this again. :whip:
Last edited by qwerty212 on 10 Jan 2016, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: It was a block of text. I just added some line breaks.
KinkInSpace

Re: Estim cbt

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice experience. :)

Can you tell us which e-stim device you've got? There are plenty on the market, and I don't know the device you describe.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Leglover7777

Post by Leglover7777 »

That sounded hott! I too would like to know which device you purchased. And was it battery powered?
richard058

Post by richard058 »

it was incredibly hot. I ordered the device off of ebay. It's not an expensive model. It's called an S.M. Player and it is made in South Korea. It has 3 electrical loops and a urethral insert. The insert is long and metal so I don't use it in my cock but it is very effective in the anus. That adds to the circuit and sends shockwaves from the end of the cockhead, through the cock and balls into the prostate, very intense. I have sense done this again. This time I was standing with my hands secured above my head and my legs spread with a spreader bar. Talk about doing the electric dance! The machine will run through the cycle 3 times before shutting off automatically so you get a really good workout.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sounds like a nice device. Unfortunately I am unable to find it. Could you link us to a site selling it, or perhaps the manufacturer's site?
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for the report. :-) Good that you tested out what you can bear before going through this scenario.

So far I only use electric torture on my balls, yet without totally restraining me for an uninterruptable experience. Maybe I'll test it out with restraints once.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@pansexual: talking about going extreme. your balls are definitely the worst to do estim to. (worst in the sense of: its really painful quickly) I have done it a few times myself and I can bare a low setting just, but on my penis itself and other areas I can go full which is far more powerful. Definitely worth trying.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Depends. I am using an E-Stim 2B unit, power-level high with the squared padlocks. That's okay. Now that I switched to the much smaller circled once, it becomes to tough again at the peak. In my experience the body gets used to it. I am afraid of trying to e-stim my shaft on the contrary. :-D
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, so you're e-stim your ballsack more than your actual balls. Yeah, I have one of those bull ball sacks with electrodes attached to it. You place your ballsack in the big sack, and small electrodes for each testicale will make it feel as if a small jolt squeezes your balls quite firmly.

As for doing e-stim on the shaft, make sure the contact is good enough and it will be anything but painful. It is far more likely that you'll get your orgasm far before reaching the highest setting you can tolerate. ;) At least the first time.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for the hint. I am gonna give it a try :-)