Scenarios for remote domination

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
looselois

Scenarios for remote domination

Post by looselois »

Hi, I've put this here as I think it is closer to self bondage than bondage.

I am developing a relationship with a dom online, so far mutually anonymous, but that might change in the future if things develop well. We have sessions through yahoo messenger where he orders me to do things and usually I am naked and handcuffed behind the back. Sometimes he gives me permission to take the cuffs off to put nipple clamps on, etc. When I am cuffed I use voice recognition software to communicate but we might switch to video when we get to know each other better. So it is kinda like self bondage as he isn't in the room to tie me up or gag me. The handcuff key is kept in another room but the only thing stopping me from getting it is displeasing him.

We have developed a few ideas for scenarios/punishments and I was hoping that more knowledgeable people here could give comments or suggest other ideas or better ways of doing them. Thanks.

SCENARIOS

Bondage Training – Lois is handcuffed with her hands behind her back in front of her laptop and must stay there for 2 hours. Dom checks in randomly on Yahoo, say one or two times an hour. If Lois does not answer immediately, or her answer is not submissive enough or displeases Dom in any way, she is punished.

Sexual history – Dom interrogates Lois about her sexual history, she must answer frankly with full details (but not real IDs of people etc). If her answers do not satisfy Dom, she is punished. Lois is handcuffed during this interrogation.

Roasting – Lois sends Dom an intimate picture of herself (censored to maintain privacy) and Dom criticizes her and punishes her for all her faults. Lois is handcuffed during this.

PUNISHMENTS (limited to things I can set up before the session)

Verbal abuse and insults
Tit torture – weights tied to nipple clamps
Clit torture – no weights
Ginger up the ass or the cunt
Peppermint oil on the clit
Forced to pee while in bondage (having drunk a lot of water)
Deny permission to remove handcuffs when Lois asks
Forced to eat or drink something Lois finds disgusting (but not harmful to health). Dom to choose the thing

Thanks for any ideas .........