pvc pipe spreader bar

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

pvc pipe spreader bar

Post by TNTBound »

so, this is my latest self bondage creation that I have been having fun with. :D
20151220_0901078.jpg
this is 1-1/4" sch40 pvc pipe that has a chain running through the center of it and its padlocked to the shackles on each end.

what I like to do, is take the keys for the padlocks that lock the shackles closed, and put them in my kitchen safe. the keys are tied together with a string and that string is attached to the headboard within reach. so when the timer on the kitchen safe runs down to 0, I can then use the keys to release myself.

this setup is completely escape proof without the keys. I have tried to see if I could break the pipe while chained up, but you just cant get enough leverage to break it. and no amount of struggling is going to break the shackles, chain, or the padlocks. :twisted:

it makes for a nice way to spend a couple hours, just so long as you wear socks. :roll: the shackles tend to dig into the back of your ankle, so the socks help to make it just a bit more comfortable. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
bound_jenny

Re: pvc pipe spreader bar

Post by bound_jenny »

That's some very neat workmanship.

Very nice! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Thank you Jenny! I wanted something that was a little more restrictive feeling than just having a ratchet strap under the mattress, so I came up with this.

I just ordered a pair of 5mm neoprene socks to act as padding on my ankles for the shackles. Should make it MUCH more comfortable. now maybe I can make it tighter(longer) with a 3" long fitting added to one end to make it even more restrictive. :twisted:

The way it is now, I can JUST reach my head to remove my blindfold. I havent tried to remove the blindfold with the extention on yet, but i think I might try it out tonight.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

I'miss so used to being hogtied and if I'm regular tied, I always move my feet like put it up in the air, different positions, that would be perfect for keeping my feet straight and on the ground :D
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the cool thing about this too, is that you can always add some straps to tie other parts to the pole. for example, a belt around your waist and the pole will render you almost completely immobile(I've done this with a chain before). you could add straps or chain around your knees while they are on the other side of the pole to take up some slack and make your legs even more restrained. or add a belt in a figure 8 around your elbows before you close the wrist shackles to further immobilize your arms.....

ok, now im getting excited. :mrgreen: I think im going to try a few/probably all of these ideas out now!(without the blindfold of course) :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so, I JUST got done trying this out with some extra straps added into the mix. im pleased to say that they help this score a 10 on the immobilization rating! :D

while I had my ankles and knees on the other side of the pipe(basically straddling the pipe), I closed the ankle shackles and then added a strap on my ankles and below my knees in a figure 8. this kept my legs FIRMLY on the other side of the pipe. next, I added a belt to hold the pipe to my waist. then I had a dog collar that I used on my elbows. I put the collar over my right arm and then put both arms around the pipe. then I slip my other arm through, so that when I straighten my arms out, the collar is in a figure 8 shape, holding my elbows on the other side of the pipe. then I closed the shackles on my wrists.

at this point, my wrists are what have the most freedom of movement, and they are shackled together, if that gives any indication as to how restrictive this is! there is no scooching over to the keys, all you can do is roll side to side a little bit. :rofl:

the belt at the waist makes it so you cant get you sensitive parts away from the pipe, so your constantly grinding the pipe anytime you move.

as for the ladies that might try this out, I could see having a vibrating wand taped to the pole in JUST the right spot, then just tighten the waist belt so you cant get away from it. :twisted: :wink: that would be SO entertaining to watch!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:s for the ladies that might try this out, I could see having a vibrating wand taped to the pole in JUST the right spot, then just tighten the waist belt so you cant get away from it. :twisted: :wink: that would be SO entertaining to watch!
To heck with watching - it's way more entertaining to be in it! :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Excellent work!
Congrats for both the gadget and the sessions...

I'v just found some heavier (thicker) black pvc/pp pipe, and I'll try building my first bondage contraption.
Have to find some good cover-story, and two pipes might be inconspicuous in my work-shop.

Merry (kinky) Christmas
f4
Bound..James_Bound

Post by Bound..James_Bound »

If you want one more point of restriction/excitement you can cut the pipe in half and insert a T or a cross fitting in the middle, also 1 1/2 inch, then cement it back together. It might be a bit snug for some guys, but for most of us that's just about the right size to insert and capture your favorite body part. I would replace the chain through the pipe with a 3/8" rope, however, as the chain might cause too much abrasion. If you can't find a cross fitting, a T will do, but you might want to cut an appropriately sized hole in the back of it to allow for full extension. The belt around the hips and pipe will guarantee you won't escape that particular part of the device. I've tried the prototype version of this and can't wait to try it with the full 8 ft pipe.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice spreader bar indeed. Or rather, straighten bar... :P You're not spreading your arms apart and legs apart but rather straighten them, right?

I bet this will be really straining for when you are in it for 45 minutes or longer. One thing I wonder though, how will you get to the key in the kitchen safe when tied up like that? Sounds like little room to move, so I couldn't figure out how you would be able to open the kitchen safe and extract the key.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

that sounds like an interesting idea there James bound! but when your talking about down there, do you mean everything goes in? if that's the case, I would need to use a 2" cross section and pipe. I just worry about having my stuff pinched down there, be it with chain or rope. :shock: I may have to try that out sometime though. :wink:

btw, for anyone wanting to know, i tried adding the extra t fitting i had to the bottom of the pipe for added length last night(not cemented on). just that extra 3 inches or so was enough to keep me from being able to remove the blindfold i was wearing https://www.etsy.com/listing/238495835/ ... e_active_3. with this cinched just tight enough to not hurt my eyes, its also completely impossible to remove without your hands. :twisted:

i was locked into my shackles on the bar with the blindfold on for almost two hours last night, waiting for my kitchen safe to release the keys to my shackles. (we really need a blindfolded smiley face!) lol

sometime soon, i want to spend an entire night like this. hopefully i'll have my new latex outfit for to wear when i do! https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-OUNV747.html

the top is 0.4mm while the leggings and detachable socks are .6mm for better durability. i ordered it in their royal blue color. will be fun to wear this under regular clothing while im out and about! :mrgreen:

now i just need it to get here. i ordered it November 12th and it shipped out on the December 10th, so it should be any day now. :?
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Today I found one of this paperboard rolls, which are inside of rolls of wrapping paper.
First I swung it like a sword (you are never to old to do so) but then I thought about your spreader bar :whip:

Finally I used this paperboard roll and some rope to build the cheapest spread bar ever.
I tried it for about 40 minutes with a pair of stockings while watching Netflix, and yes the paperboard is not as solid as PVC but it was a nice experience anyway :gag:
IMG_0724.JPG
So keep an open mind, if some of you are still cleaning up the Christmas trash :)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I have seen some of those actually be quite strong. I cant remember what it was from, but I once had my hands on one that had about 3/16 thick walls on the tube. another thing to make a spreader bar out of is those exercise handles for pulling down on. its hollow and it already has an attachment point in the middle. :wink:

like this one

TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

I have bought some months ago a pull-up bar (?) like the one on the pic.
I'm sure I will try to use it in a better way in the near futur :gag:

Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Dont use it for pullups- does not stay as supposed to and it hurts like hell, when you go down with it. I know :evil:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!