Self Bondage Advice

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tieuptight

Self Bondage Advice

Post by tieuptight »

Hi everybody!

I’m new to the board and love self bondage.I am a male in my mid twenties. I also love cross dressing but am not gay and have been in a relationship with the same girl for about five years.

I first started doing self bondage when I was a teenager and practiced it regularly all throughout high school. I usually role played the same scenario that I was kidnapped by cheerleaders and cross dressed and force to please them. These experiences were great at the time but I never really experience any long term self bondage as I would usually orgasm within minutes after tying myself up.

When I first started doing self bondage, I would usually just tie my hands behind my back with a belt from a robe and tie my feet together with a scarf and use a couple pieces of duct tape as a gag. I also would occasionally blindfold myself. However I never had a bra and panties or any other type of girly clothing so at times it was also kind of lame.

Throughout college, I really didn’t practice self bondage that often. It was usually once only every couple months as I was always busy.

Recently I finished college and have now really gotten back into self bondage but this time it is different. Recently I have been tying myself up and sitting on a storage bin in my bedroom closet while wearing a bra and panties that I would take from girlfriend’s house while she is at work. (She lives down the road from me and has no idea I am into this stuff).

Anyway, I have really began to love self bondage again and forgot how riveting it really is. Over the last few weeks I have done sessions of anywhere from a half hour to an hour of being tied up in my closet. This is the longest I have ever been in bondage. Just a short time ago I completed my best self bondage session yet.

I sat down on the storage bin, dressed in a bra and panties, and tied my ankles together with a scarf followed by my big toes with a piece of string. I also used the robe belt that I have been using since I was a teenager to tie below my knees. I then tightened three belts around my stomach and taped my mouth shut with panties inside. I just recently began using panties as a gag since I have gotten back into self bondage. I then set my alarm for about a half hour later then blindfolded myself with two scarfs before closing the closet door and sliding my hands through the belts behind my back. It was an incredible experience.

Now that I have really gotten back into this I need your help! I am planning on doing an extended session sometime in the next week or so. I live with my Mother and she works from 11-4 until every day during the week. I usually wake up right before she leaves, as I work in the evening. My girlfriend also works during the day so I don’t have to worry about her coming over or anything.

I am looking do a three to four hour session where I can be comfortable but not too comfortable if you know what I mean…hehe. I don’t have much money to buy any fancy bondage equipment so I have to use what I have.
To review, I have about five-seven belts I can use, duct tape, a ball gag (which I hate), and four scarfs. How should I go about completing this self bondage session and making it my best ever?
FatherOfFour

Re: Self Bondage Advice

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi, and
Welcome to the forum,

I'll list some ideas, but You have to make it "... the best ever."!
- buy some rope/strings (or You might already have); could even be shoe lace
- use a Kinder egg surprise case, or pill case, filled with water, holes at ends, and with 20-40 inches (50-100cm) of coiled (NOT tangled) string inside, ends thru holes few inches outside.
- freeze two-three of those, and then time them (to test the maximum release time)
- if within those 3-4 hours, You're OK, if not, start smaller...
- use two of them to hold Your elbows and wrists, and another to hold You down on the storage bin.

If any unclear step, please ask.
Be safe, You'll have more fun (and live longer)
f4
tieuptight

Re: Self Bondage Advice

Post by tieuptight »

That sounds wonderful...Thank you for the advice...I will give it a try and let you know how it works out!