House for myself. Want a scenario for tonight

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
CDKalle

House for myself. Want a scenario for tonight

Post by CDKalle »

Hi. I want a new Crossdressing scenario. I have the house for myself for the night, so I want a nice one. I want something more "special" then usual scenarios.

List of my equipment:
Plenty of clothes (Skirts,dresses,panties,bras,heels,pantyhouse, scarfs and so on)
Small,Medium and Large buttplugs
Handcuffs
Nipple clamps
Collar
Plenty of rope
Ankle cuffs
Ballgag
Blindfold
Vibrators
Dildo
Padlocks

So, Go wild and give me all your ideas and scenarios
CDKalle
Last edited by CDKalle on 22 Nov 2015, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.
FatherOfFour

Re: House for myself. Want a scenario for tonight

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
I would suggest a two-stage scenario, and while not involving scat and pee(*) You might find it satisfying...

Materials:
- laptop+cam (no network link, wi-fi off)
- slutty outfit
- nipple clamps, butt plug, handcuffs
- some hook on the wall at chest height or below
- high chair or some other furniture to straddle
- magic wand and vibrator dildo,
- bed for spread eagle, with hook above (or some rope tightened at ceiling level)

A) butt plug in, pecker between legs, balls tucked, all sexy/slutty dressed, clamps with a little loop of chain/rope between, with an eye in the middle.
- attach key to one clamp, and cuff hands behind
- laptop recording, try to tease the camera, some lascivious music, and straddle the piece of furniture
- achieve orgasm by grinding, remember You're on camera, try to act accordingly (You want to be as desirable or slutty You could be)
- release Yourself by hooking the eye from the nipple clamps cord on that hook, and pulling both clamps off (Auch!). Retrieve the key and (eventually) clean Your nickers (You know how...)
- All this captured on camera

B) dildo vibrator in, secured with crotch rope, full naked - eventually preferred shibari pattern - spread eagle on bed, ice release for minimum 2-4 loop plays of previous video.
- Magic wand from above, right near Your cock, You have to raise Your hips to touch it, so
- when You raise hips to be gratified with wand's [good] vibrations, You tighten Your ass around the dildo...
- After Your first orgasm You might get another, as nothing stops both vibrators and You are so sexy grinding and struggling in that video... until the ice melts...

Use large TV, and eventually record this session too...
Good Luck, Have Fun
(I can't, I'm working...)

========================
(*) Your kink it's OK, it's just not my kink. I'd rather admire the sexiness or sluttyness, and I cannot associate the she-beauty with scat...
But I would suggest, at the end of the session, to use scat as healthy spa mud packaging (including face-mask) and try to wash after it has dried, with saved before pee (limited quantity). Have fun!
CDKalle

Post by CDKalle »

Sounds good... But would like to have another scenario...
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Your scenario sounds great FatherofFour, I will try it soon :)
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Thank You Tom,
it really is my first attempt [to conceptualize and write], and You have to count in that:
- I haven't tried anal plugs/dildos/play...
- except for my running tights, never tried women's clothes
- I seldom masturbate (only when needing release) and I fail to enjoy it...
(I enjoy sex with my wife, but I need more...)
- I _really_ cannot grasp the feeling and urges of CDs. I just try to empathize

Thanks again, It's wonderful to be appreciated at your first attempt, although It missed it's target...