Key in condom - fuck to be free scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bluemaniana

Key in condom - fuck to be free scenario

Post by bluemaniana »

Hi everyone,

I came up with a very simple scenario idea,where you must reach orgasm, to be able to get free - I would like to ask your opinion as to whether it is at all possible.

So:

You should wear a condom, under which (between the penis and the condom) put the key to the handcuffs.
Then you need to cuff your hands behind your back (handcuffs should be attached to the neck) as pictured below:

but with a metal chain and handcuffs.
Then you have to reach orgasm in any way. If you succeed - your penis gets tiny and condom falls together with key (and you can get free).

What do you think?
Blacky

Re: Key in condom - fuck to be free scenario

Post by Blacky »

My first thought is "attempted suicide".
The cuffs you show are already too dangerous for unsupervised / unattended play, not to mention the heightened risk of using chains.
If used as shown on the picture the strap connecting the wristcuffs to the collar will inevitably create pressure on the throat, which is simply very dangerous, even if you have someone monitoring you.

To me this is a way too risky setup.
Please don't try it.

Regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

let me 2nd blacky here & add a bit of basic advice:

NEVER EVER put pressure on the front of a collar ( which your setup will do ). you won't believe how easy it is to crush your windpipe unless it is to late.

and once the condom has fallen off & you somehow have been able to reach the keys in your bondage you really think you'll be able to unlock your cuffs ?

just to get a feel for how difficult it is you should try it just behind your back with one cuff closed not further than you can pull out your hand easily. now try to open with key without using mirrors.
your planned setup will be about 10-20 times tougher to achieve release.
[
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

There is a lot of information on the internet about "death erections" or erections brought on by choking.
my completely un-scientific guess would be *maybe your blood vessels or arteries allow greater blood flow as a way to save your life when your brain is being deprived of oxygen.
You should research this.

Coming up with a release that depended on climaxing is a very challenging.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks good on paper... until it winds up in the paper...
Maybe that set-up with just a standard set of cuffs behind your back...
Better if you gota fish the key out without being able to use your hands...
Maybe candy coat the key first so that you gota suck / lick the candy off the key
before it will fit in the lock...
Maybe if the cuffs were attached to a chest harness instead of a collar...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
teather

Post by teather »

+1 on the chest harness. Look at the page for alt hogtie and adapt for wrists not ankles.
In your pic one pull down on the strap running through the SRD... - that's a very dangerous piece of equipment.